是啊!:-)这是客户的一份材料要我翻译.
麻烦您了!

[ Last edited by hiy2004 at 2006-5-7 11:24 AM ]
理解=>表达=》润色
understanding+expressing+polishing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:25:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rovi297 at 2006-5-7 11:14
China has experienced 20 years’ rapid development, and significant changes in the structure of social management.  I believe: the management mode that is mainly made up of technique exports will gradually be replaced by the mode that exists in Taiwan, Singapore, and the United States and other developed countries, and which is managed by economists, lawyers, financial exports and social experts.  This is one of the reasons that I want to study economics in SDSU

replaced by the mode that exists in Taiwan, Singapore, and the United States and other developed countries and regions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:29:40 |Display all floors
好象基本可以了:-)
多谢大家!
理解=>表达=》润色

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-5-7 11:30:40 |Display all floors

呵呵呵,您太客气了!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:31:30 |Display all floors
翻译是我翻译的,文章一看就知道不是我写的.呵呵.

[ Last edited by hiy2004 at 2006-5-7 11:33 AM ]
理解=>表达=》润色

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:34:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hiy2004 at 2006-5-7 10:33
我相信我父母的眼光,在我身上的教育投资比买房、买车、买地的投资更会有更大的受益。因为我的素质和潜能决定了我一定会在美国认真学习,成为一个有益于家庭和社会的人才。
I trust my visionary parents that their education investment on me brings more benefits than buying houses, cars or real estates.  Because of  my quality and potential. It’s certain that I’ll study hard in the US, and become a real talent useful to both my family and the society.

I trust that the education investment endowed by my far-sighted parentson me will bring more benefits than buying houses, cars or real estate.  With my qualification and potential It’s certain that I’ll make the greatest effort to pusue my further study in the States and become a real talent useful to both my family and the society.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.