Author: shyboy83

How many languages do yo speak? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-6 04:50:13 |Display all floors

Ah ...

Too many avatar changes ... Well, my trusty axe will have to stay

Gigglentakenzepissen
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 08:17:35 |Display all floors
English - native language
1yr college French
1yr college Spanish
1yr college Mandarin plus trying to keep learning on my own, maybe I'd equal 1.5yrs by now.

It's like the sampler platter at a restaurant.
I'm focusing on Mandarin now, I never use the french & spanish so I barely remember any of it. However, after learning Mandarin for a while, I looked at a french textbook and though "Oh my god, I thought this was hard? This looks so easy! I recognize these words!! (in relative terms, after only studying mandarin)

guitarfenisdisgustingzen

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-5-6 09:11 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 08:56:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 14:01:40 |Display all floors

I speak...

I speak Putonghua, Cantonese, Kejiahua(Kejia dialect), Chaozhouhua(Chaozhou dialect)  English and a little French and Japanese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 14:38:51 |Display all floors

FREnch Freakyqi

Is difficult... the grammar is a pain in the arse. I think it's relatively easy to start understanding French, reading easier than understanding for sure!!! The French too speak pretty fast!

For any French speaker, I believe Creole (Seychelles/Mauritius) would be easier to learn...

I used to understand Tagalog but left the Phils when I was 7 and therefore have forgotten almost everything, but when I did basic Spanish, I found it was easier to learn... I gues the more knowledge you have of different languages, the more easier it is to learn others.

Right now I'm concentrating on learning Mandarin and I'm already getting bored by it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 17:43:44 |Display all floors

IF you..

If you forturnately have a crush on a Chinese guy, then the boring will surely disappear...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 17:47:01 |Display all floors
i think divina might get more bored if she gets herself a chinese guy....am i right..divina???...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.