Author: divina

R, L and S [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-15 01:04:51 |Display all floors

yes he knows

and thankfully I am aware of this, so we avoid eachother during this "phase of the month"...

Funny thing is, when I started getting these PMSs(after 18 years old), I was wondering why I would act in ways I normally wouldn't (make a note, all my offensive posts are around these times of the month). Then feel all guilty about it afterwards.. I'm uRally a very diplomatic person:-)

So what makes you such an expert on women? Have a lot of sisters? I'm off tomake another attack..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 09:20:51 |Display all floors

re: man eater

Originally posted by divina at 5-15-2006 01:04
and thankfully I am aware of this, so we avoid eachother during this "phase of the month"...

Funny thing is, when I started getting these PMSs(after 18 years old), I was wondering why ...

lol

well, as long as your claws don't become extended and you don't grow fur on your kncukles and howl at the moon, then you might be safe for society...  just barely!!  

after 18 seems a bit late, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 17:43:27 |Display all floors

PMS

or Pre-menstrual symptoms are not menses, they're just the symptoms that usually come later in the early 20s...  ;-)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.