Author: tmphgt

Tech-talk ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-19 21:49:01 |Display all floors
Mike- I PM'd you my laptop specs & a gateway link, maybe you can give me a clue as to what I should download.

(I just deleted a bad link I put here, sorry)

As far as that LPT thing goes, I've uninstalled everything printer related again, so I can't re-choose it now. I'm going to reboot now & reinstall & choose something besides LPT's, whatever makes sense...  should I choose one of those "serial ports"? Should I just check them all and maybe it'll get to the right one when the others don't work?
brb

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-11-19 09:56 PM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 23:55:35 |Display all floors
cra**y he11.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 14:25:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 19/11/2006 11:49 PM
Mike- I PM'd you my laptop specs & a gateway link, maybe you can give me a clue as to what I should download.

(I just deleted a bad link I put here, sorry)

As far as that LPT thing goes, ...

freaky the reason LPT1 was selected is that it is the default printer port, that is why we think your chipset drivers need updating as there is no USB option in the port selection box, once you have installed the updated chipset drivers and have re-booted then you can install the updated printer driver as well , then reeboot again , now it should automaticaly of added USB1 port to that port list and selected it automaticaly, if not then you should be able to select it manualy,
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.