Author: force_one

I feel very disappointed with the people of this forum [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-5 15:04:29 |Display all floors

Reply #11 leeshing's post

Falls on 16th of MAY

I think the mid-Autumn is special to chinese.......
even the young ones gets the lantern
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 15:19:03 |Display all floors
force-one, don't be disappointed . This is for you.......
love between mother and child.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 16:00:59 |Display all floors
Reply #15 caringHK' post

Yeah,
the Mid-autumn day is important to chinese.

In their eyes,the day means the whole family reunion.

Sitting together,talking,enjoying the deliciouse food(especial  mook cake )....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 16:04:08 |Display all floors

Reply #17 limark's post

YES, mooncakes... to remind how the mongolian were defeated

and the lovely lady Chang-Er.......

cheers as it is now only few months away.

From Heart's rock, i can see son ask mummy,give me milk!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 17:21:36 |Display all floors

it's really a good point~~~~

i didn't realize this culture shock before~~but anyway, it's a good point.

after thinking again and again, i'm sure i haven't spoken I LOVE YOU to my mum ever. i don't know what kind of feeling to her now after she did something to me. of couse, i'm sure she loves me; i still remember how she husk the pear for me; i still remember how worried she is when i was sick; i still remember how tired she looked after me for a whole night after i had a fever...........but i'm also sure she is the one who hurts me the most heavily. i don't mean i hate her by saying that, but i do feel sad when i recall her words, most of the time, i can't help crying by recalling her words and what she has done to me. therefore, i don't dare to see her now (my parents got a divorce four years ago). i tried to avoid her, even though it's a very short time to go from my dad's home. one year ago, i visited her on Chinese New Year. i even didn't know what to say. i felt neverous, uncomfortable when being with her. actually, i don't think she was that happy seeing me. the way she talked to me is just like she was talking to a normal friend, not to a daughter. that's why i felt uncomfortatble. at last i didn't stay long there. every time i come back home ( once a year on Chinese New Year), i try not to think about the question: should i visit her? frankly speaking, i want to, but i don't dare to go. i'm afraid of that feeling, i'm afraid of the way she talks to me. i'm afraid of her! it's really a sad thing for the daughter and mum, but that's exactly what we are now......

i call my dad and my uncle/aunt once a week, but i don't have the courage to call my mum. i only called her once when i was a freshman. i still remember the way she spoke, so polite to me......

.......................enough...................

[ Last edited by cecilia_xiao at 2006-5-5 05:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 17:29:28 |Display all floors

Reply #19 cecilia_xiao's post

Good to mend the fence.

Perhaps it takes several visit to let the breaking of ice to feel better.
As i know, most mum love their kids with their heart even though how bad they have been. You can se this when there are sad occasions.

cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 23:22:49 |Display all floors
Nice to see your replies
As i said before, i am learning more about chinesse culture, and i always respect others for their opinions and comments in this forum. For Jeijoa - i never said i like it or i don't like chinesse or this country, the topic was about love and understandings of  feeling's people in this case about our mothers, i like this country and i can't stop visiting it because i living here in China
For Hearthome -  beautifull picture, thanks
For Vivienruan -  thank you for your friendship and also i open for new friends, as a friend i am very loyal and respectfull with them, also for Cecilia, touching story, thank you
I always like to talk and to exchange opinions, i feel i learning more and more from everybody comments, the only way to learn ( makes you bigger in your soul ) in this life is talking, and to be simple, i think is the key for the succes,
my greetings for all your replies above

Thank you

Force_one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.