Author: xilaren

do you prefer passionate love or love under control [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-4 06:33:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-5-4 05:52
I think love with passion is best. Some of the passion wears off over time, though--that's how most relationships work.

when passion hides real love between two people,even if it wears off it always has a solid love basis.You
can never get rid of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 06:42:35 |Display all floors

to #8

Well, sometimes there's true love underneath the passion. Sometimes, though, it turns out it's just physical attraction. But yeah, passion fading to a more stable love is definitely a good thing, especially if you can spice up the love with some passion every so often!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-5-4 06:57:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-5-4 06:42
Well, sometimes there's true love underneath the passion. Sometimes, though, it turns out it's just physical attraction. But yeah, passion fading to a more stable love is definitely a good thing, e ...

I completely agree.with you.But how can you be sure about the real feelings of your lover.You know about yourself but how can you be sure about you lover's.How can you be sure if his love is  superficial or not.
Sometimes people have their own way to express their feeling.
I show my feelings openly and I do not like to make my lover doubt.Some people however hide their feelings  for several reasons.How complicated people's relationship s are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 07:03:56 |Display all floors
Well, after about 4 months (this is a tested fact), relationships tend to go one of two ways: they either end, or they develop into something stronger. This is because the infatuation/lust/passion/whatever fizzles at this point. That's one testing point to see how your partner feels.

I also don't hide my feelings from my boyfriend; at least, not for long. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "Really? You seem upset." "Well, OK, this is what's going on..."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 07:08:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-5-4 06:57

I completely agree.with you.But how can you be sure about the real feelings of your lover.You know about yourself but how can you be sure about you lover's.How can you be sure if his love is  ...

Hehe there are many ways to show your feelings even if you hide them.Chinese prefer to hide our feelings.
My girlfriend is Italian and she always complains about that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 07:17:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-5-4 07:03
Well, after about 4 months (this is a tested fact), relationships tend to go one of two ways: they either end, or they develop into something stronger. This is because the infatuation/lust/passion/ ...

'four months'?How can you be sure about this time limit?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 07:23:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-5-4 07:08

Hehe there are many ways to show your feelings even if you hide them.Chinese prefer to hide our feelings.
My girlfriend is Italian and she always complains about that .

She is right.I can not understand this behaviour.If I hide my emotions I will die.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.