Author: shanhuang

WHO IS GEORGE SOROS? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-10 23:43:26 |Display all floors
Wah!! I am a new bie here.

These were posting made much  time ago and benefits many more new generation of investors.
My search for Billionaire George Soro and also Jim Roger yielded so much..with so many links and then ... .... !!

I do hope these people know what is-Karma. They all have kids, 4 and 2.
Now i know why they like to critize people government, create fears, talk a lot.  

But i pity also those Indian small time investors who lose money when India Stock Exchange crash in Jan 2008  
I am blessed with education that i strived to read to this point and gives me a better light of many market upheaval which i cannot understand at first. I think Warren Buffet is more down to Earth.

Bill Goh ...what a shame. Wrong is wrong, don't defence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-12 14:33:54 |Display all floors
Great? Were they not the ones who had been  conquered. slaughtered, and had lost their Holy land, and the remaining captives scattered through out the then known world some 2,000 years ago?
Are they not a homeless people despised by most peoples in the Western World?
Are they not constantly facing threats of persecution and extermination by foreign hosts.
Great? Yes! But unwelcomed by most peoples who despise them as devious, greedy and ungrateful people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-12 23:20:07 |Display all floors

Hm... isnt this the guy...

... that forumites were cheering when he tried to get Bush out of office during the 2004 election with the Move On organization?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-13 03:23:11 |Display all floors
Who is George Soros?

He's a billionaire, a genius, and one of the savviest investors who ever walked this planet.

George Soros could care less about the idiots and imbeciles in this forum. He has better things to do with his time - like making massive amounts of money. While most of you spend your pathetic lives in this forum, posting 4,000 + messages, Soros is busy getting richer.

George Soros rules!

He's a billionaire who can buy anything he wants; you're all a bunch of losers who can't even buy a life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-13 12:24:08 |Display all floors
Meiguodiyi

>>>He's a billionaire who can buy anything he wants; you're all a bunch of losers who can't even buy a life.<<<

Does he have any time left for living in this money making time?

You might ask him...well, no. He doesn't have time for your questions either.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-13 13:04:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meiguodiyi at 2008-3-13 03:23
Who is George Soros?

He's a billionaire, a genius, and one of the savviest investors who ever walked this planet.

George Soros could care less about the idiots and imbe ...

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you people are always thinking about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$nothing else, never ever thinking about 'LOVE THY NEIGHBORS' .
You're like parasites sucking dry your hosts!
No wonder you're the 'chosen people' by Hitler destined for the gas chambers.
Yet, you people never learnt your lessons!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 12:08:35 |Display all floors

GEORGE SOROS is HISTORY!

ha ha ha

China is a GIANT that can protect us all in ASIA.
and hopefully BENIGN as well.
and we in East Asia would be very thankful and supportive!!!!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.