Author: shanhuang

WHO IS GEORGE SOROS? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-4 09:36:01 |Display all floors

They do create bubbles

They do create bubbles, then hedge the market so to profit hugely.

Read this article

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 19:00:23 |Display all floors
Just because soro became famous after he almost broke the Bank of England, and everyone blame him for creating asian crisis. This is a miss conception. The asian countries have been attracting hedge funds and soro was just one of them. Everyday and every minutes this hedge funds are operating around the world. So, it is wrong to say he created asia crisis.

Asian itself has themselves to blamed. They are engrossed by the influx of big fund and they deregulate their banking system to make borrowing more easy. Also the banks have not restriction and was indulge in thses bubble game. Countries just continue to pour fund into building infastructure, high rise building without taking into account their budget deficit is incresing. And when the melting point in 1995, which saw the US dollar depriciate over the Yen, no body actually take note of this. And those countries which tied their currency to US dollar they soon realise they are facing a huge problem. The crisis then get started. And all the hedge funds already in the progress of getting their funds out of the asian countries. The damage has been done. So it is the asian countries have to blame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:38:37 |Display all floors

Reply #30 billgoh's post

a Jewish apologist....

it wouldn't be so bad without the assistance of some "evil people"...
look at Thailand.......millions were improverished
look at Korea...
at Malaya 33% shrinkage in GNP quoted in US$...

The Hong Kong government show us how to "break the back" of "speculator of ill intent"....like George Soros.

The Malaysian government show us how to "break the back" of "unscrupulous speculator".....

Mr. Bill....if you know you wife can be raped....
and you allow that guy to rape your wife...
how good are you?

by the way, You must be Singaporean...
and Singapore has not apologized to ASIANs for the 1997 mess it helped...

Green Dragon
Titan Friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 22:25:57 |Display all floors
Dear greendragon. I did not provoke you, its just some comment put across. I am neutral in this issue. I don't understand your arrogant demeanour by referring to my wife. Looking at your posting, which have a tendency of hurting someonw directly. I wonder are you a chinese national. You should be a shame of yourself.  Bear in mind, I just put across some fact but that does not meant I support the hedge fund. This is a status quo, if you can't live without I am sorry about it. And I apologise that my brief article which cause so much emotion on you that made you hurt me so badly.

Read back the history and you will wonder why such hedge fund has been working around. Put aside asian crisis which everyone blame soros (I am not his supporter) the main master mind in this crisis. So What about the mexico crisis in 1984, soros has not make his name then. There are more, but why I should I write more for you to understand this. You are not worth it.

Please ignore my posting. Its not for you, that have such a parochial view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 12:22:27 |Display all floors

Reply #32 billgoh's post

We need to build up national resilience and have strategies to prevent financial attacks. We learn as our economies mature.....

(1) Example, Hong Kong and Singapore financial affairs is based on the "currency board". In Singapore case, its money is not an "international unit" and cannot be traded without approval of the government.

(2) Malaysia, China, Taiwan has a currency "non tradeable" outside its borders. External monetary transaction is scrutinized by the Central Bank of the state.

The "currency board" system severely limits the amount of money that can be "mintable".....thus cause severe economic "handicap" to macro economic manipulation by the central government.

(3) Thailand, Indonesia, Phillpines, Korea and Japan has "free float" internationally traded currency. These nations are the most susceptible to "concerted financial attacks" by "interest hedge funds with either profit or evil intent".

the market fixes the value of the currency, and their central bank can use of interest rates to attract inflow or outflow of money to the national balance.

the thing about 1997.....it was DELIBERATE
and Singapore even "provided" a route to "attack our currency"...
a very unfriendly act!

If you Mr. Bill is a China national and not a pro zionist person...
than go ahead....we need to have adequate NATIONAL DEFENSE against speculative attacks of "ill intent"...

ie. we want to have a POLICEMAN to prevent that RAPE ON YOUR WIFE!

Green Dragon
Titan Friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 12:31:09 |Display all floors

The method of "Mob mobilization".....

....this is thought to me "indirectly" by the Japanese religionist and Christian evangelist in university!

First you have an "Object of Worship"....
then you chant and chant to make that "Object" become believable...

Then you use that object, if it is inanimate....using "trained interpreters"...
This would be JEWISH, AMERIKAN media.....
and the OBJECT can be a IDOL ....like a cross, a deity statue or a PERSON...
The person in question was GEORGE SOROS....

His "popularization" by Jewish and Anglo Amerikan media + allied apologist like mad Christians, mad Chinese Jews.......
and create "coordinated attacks"....

A BANK.....has only 6 - 12% of "Available money".....over and above the 100% loan it issues.......the speculators without a "Policeman" can cause that BANK to go "under".......

If You understand my simple message....
you would have "pass my test" as a Intelligent Chinese person!

Green Dragon
Titan Friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 12:34:34 |Display all floors

and a name like Bill Goh....cannot be a chinese national!

...because Chinese names has been "Putonghua"-ised...

the standard pronounciation means you must be from South East Asian using standard British era spelled dialect names....

you cannot be a Malaysian because MOST MALAYAN lost money in the attack and treat George Soros as the DEMON himself...

so, you must be a Singaporean or Singaporean apologist based in Malaya!

Green Dragon
Titan Friend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.