Author: hearthome

Do you need a nap at noon? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-30 00:27:46 |Display all floors

How long do you nap?

Originally posted by leeshing at 2006-4-29 18:25
Sometimes after nap I feel even tired. I don't know why.  But if I don't  take nap, I will sleep in the afternoon class.

How long do you nap? Maybe a "short" nap will do the trick?....usually a full cycle of sleep would take roughly 45 minutes to an hour (light sleep, REM sleep, deep sleep, and light sleep again) to complete...for me, a short nap is always refreshing....as long as I don't allow my brain to go through the full cycle (all stages of sleep).:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 11:42:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marschu at 2006-4-29 09:04
we take rest for one hour and half in noon,so I cost forty minuntes for lunch, and take nap for the fifty minutes.
I think It is importent and necessary take a nap at noon.

yeah, fifty minutes or even twenty minutes are better than none.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 11:47:26 |Display all floors
"a short nap is always refreshing" ------ i share your opinion

If i don't have time to take a nap at noon, i cann't concentrate on reading  in the evening, but ---- there is no influnce on watching TV or doing some other things.   

I think it a good habbit to take a " cat nap " and do good to our health.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 11:49:09 |Display all floors
i dont have naps...i just dont need that...its not cos i am full of energy...i just dont have this habit...

sometimes you just have so many things on your mind that you cant sleep at all...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 12:09:23 |Display all floors
I used to have this habit before, but not now, I like to surf in the net instead..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 12:15:05 |Display all floors
SA and peter,

Yes.  Maybe it depends on different ppl and different habbits.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 12:18:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-4-30 12:15
SA and peter,

Yes.  Maybe it depends on different ppl and different habbits.   

eh...maybe....but i remeber when i was in kidergarden...teachers always asked us to have nap after lunch...i never liked it...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.