Author: xiao-meow

Tell me about your first kiss..you remember? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-27 16:40:42 |Display all floors
My first kiss was when I was about 7 years old; a classmate who was rather tomboyish and (in my opinion) not very pretty  chased me and threatened to hit me unless I kissed her. Since American boys of that era were  admonished that they were never to hit a girl I couldn't defend myself and so I had no way to repel her advances and was forced to accept my fate. Shortly afterwards her family moved away  and I never met her again.  About 12 years later I learned that she had grown up to be so beautiful that she was crowned  Queen of the Tournament of Roses  held in Pasadena, California every New Year's Day. It just goes to show you, doesn't it?
when you speak of this -- and you will -- be kind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-27 20:07:50 |Display all floors
ofcourse... I was 15 my gf 16 (we have a relation since 20 june 1998) and.....I won't tell you the details.... :p
hahahahahahahahah
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-27 21:05:21 |Display all floors
I was 12, on vacation with my cousins. I met a boy on that vacation who was so cute! We went canoeing together, and did some of the vacation things together. And one evening while sitting in the lobby of the hotel, he made his move! He kissed me, and it was a surprise because it was a french kiss! Up until then I'd had a boy or two give me a quick peck on the cheek, but I didn't count that.

I never saw him again.
Which was good because I also tipped him out of a canoe & made him fall in the water. It was funny.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-27 21:23:06 |Display all floors

14 and in a pool

i was a late starter..i was 14 and in a pool..she had been my girlfriend for 3 hours and making out was a priority for her...so she kissed me goodbye...that was the end...we dated for a month before i thought i wasnt ready to go steady.....
i got really badly sun burnt.....HAO TONG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-27 22:30:31 |Display all floors
I was just shy of 14 and I was with my first boyfriend. Don't remember too much, but I was nervous, I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-27 23:08:08 |Display all floors

Reply #10 freakyqi's post

'''t was a surprise because it was a french kiss! '''
A kiss is not a kiss if it is not a French kiss.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 00:30:57 |Display all floors

I got my first slimy and mushy kiss from

I got my first slimy and mushy kiss from my first uncle's collies when I was at my tender age. Not a good experience for a very neat and picky kid!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.