Author: jgongliang

Who is the dragon between China and India? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 12:10:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2007-3-30 11:37
What's with the "war monging"?

You woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
Your Chinese gal friend did not talk to you?

What's with you?
What's this about chinese history....it's so ...

Idiots like to point their fingers at China, but don't look at their own crimes!
Look at all their war crimes, in comparison China doesn't look too bad, in fact far more humane than these hypocrites!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 01:00:46 |Display all floors
Nepal is the Yam between China and India. :)
its life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 11:42:06 |Display all floors

Reply #44 hikehub's post

We call it a BUFFER STATE!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 17:44:05 |Display all floors
[size=-2]personally speaking,i think india is not even worth comparing with China.I never thought india can
rise as a super power nation in a short term regardless from the economy power or military power.it is j
ust a country who wants to show off.remember the  war between us in 1962 across the sino-india border,Indians were beat just like a stupid naughty boy!

[ Last edited by ming361 at 2007-4-8 05:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 12:46:56 |Display all floors
as the neighbor country to each other , the two countrys are responsible to form a peaceful and harmonious
circumstance . it is benificial to both sides . we should be the partner .making a win-win fruit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 18:26:49 |Display all floors

India just concentrate on the upper class unlike

china everyone have a change to be successful. I known some Indian just brame on what they have done last life. Many have to please or show they amount of money they have to the upper class to be excepted in order to join them. China have many business partner especially from the chinese people around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 17:43:31 |Display all floors

RAMBO29

Originally posted by ming361 at 2007-4-8 17:44
[size=-2]personally speaking,i think india is not even worth comparing with China.I never thought india can
rise as a super power nation in a short term regardless from th ...

1962 is a perfect exapmle of how chinese are skilled at backstabbing.I am sure things will be differnt now though we might not be able to defeat you right now.but 10 years hence,I will be looking forward to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.