Author: jgongliang

Who is the dragon between China and India? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-28 15:47:44 |Display all floors

Different League

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2006-12-28 08:10
  Dear correction,

It is naughty that you should headline the Asian Games results of Doha . The Indians are already embarassed into total silence . They do not need such stark reminde ...

Dear Uncle Mengzhi,
I only posted the results of Asian Games of Doha the day before it ended, that is 14th Dec 2006. There were 2 more events to go before it all wrapped up. On the final day China won 1 more gold, thus winning a total of 165 gold medals as compared to India 10 gold medals!

Two events that India won gold was rapid chess which I would consider as non-sports events. It's rather strange that such games which does not involve physical strength, agility and speed, is making its debut in Asian Games in Doha. So if not for this non-sport event, India would have only won 8 gold medals,  thus her ranking would slip even further down, even lower than lowly Taiwan!

My earlier post wasn't intended to 'rub salt into injury' because the result of the gender test wasn't out yet. The gender test result was indeed shocking and unprecedented! It goes to show how desperate the Indian are in trying to win at all cost in order to improve her standing in sports events. But illicit means only end up in more embarassments. I would suggest that she should learn from the Chinese counterpart as to how to train up her atheletes through sheer hardwork and discipline.

So I hope  next time India will not brag about winning at Olympics games or Asian games before they actually win, and thus there'll less disapointments and embarassments for India.

It's the same other all other fields in which they're bragging about winning over China. Shocking defeats would be 'bitter pills' too hard for them to swallow!

[ Last edited by correction at 2006-12-28 03:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 14:42:54 |Display all floors
Who is the dragon between China and India?  

Pakistan?
Working with us, you work with a part of China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 20:17:39 |Display all floors

Charity in victory.

Dear correction,

I agree with all you said. It is however not a Chinese natural characteristic to be unkind to those who lose to us. The government as they have, pay scant attention to " wasteful things " like sports and exercise because they are too short sighted. The general elevation of health saves such a lot more money than is plowed into it. No, they would rather spend the unaffordable money on nuclear weapons and second hand US arms.

The dragon between India and China is India herself. Cheers correction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 04:40:47 |Display all floors
I don't see why all these British/ white-loving han-jians even post here.  It's a waste of bandwidth.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 11:56:51 |Display all floors

Reply #32 middlekingdo's post

Because HERE IN CHINA......we have REAL FREE PRESS....

not the rubbish Amerikan Regime tabloids!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Elder
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 14:40:51 |Display all floors
Yep
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-8 10:51:39 |Display all floors
In terms of economics, PRC is abosultely becoming the dragon ahead of India.
In terms of social culture, India might be the dragon,coz they are approaching the world easier than china, why? because all over them speak english.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.