Post time 2006-4-30 09:53:32 |Display all floors

because

many continue to need help.
famine.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 15:35:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mrlover at 2006-4-20 19:34
Yes I'm serious no joking~!!!

I am a intense passionate and very respect work man.
I've got a good job in Intel.You know intel?
About Intel
Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation, deve ...

if you wanna find one..then get out of your house..find one..instead of whingeing here!!!

man..you have posted this thread in many other section...are you really so bloody desperate???

you lose face for chinese people...

oh well...yes...chinese care about face.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 01:18:31 |Display all floors
is this a dating site/forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 17:55:46 |Display all floors

good luck to me too

i am a university student studying in guangzhou. i like english very much. my major is international trade. i hope that i can also as luck as the boy mentioned above. i am eager to  make progress with you in english. you know that  english is a must-have tool in our modern world. sometimes we can say that  owning perfect english skills means chances. now ,i want to give some of my information.whoever wants to have me be his\her friends can get touch with me. my email address: daolang88@126.com. my QQ mumber :373200334, my phone mumber020)31281785, obviously , i live in guangzhou. you can call me at any time of the day. and i appreciate your information . thanks for a million.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 17:57:08 |Display all floors

hope my good luck

i am a university student studying in guangzhou. i like english very much. my major is international trade. i hope that i can also as luck as the boy mentioned above. i am eager to  make progress with you in english. you know that  english is a must-have tool in our modern world. sometimes we can say that  owning perfect english skills means chances. now ,i want to give some of my information.whoever wants to have me be his\her friends can get touch with me. my email address: daolang88@126.com. my QQ mumber :373200334, my phone mumber020)31281785, obviously , i live in guangzhou. you can call me at any time of the day. and i appreciate your information . thanks for a million.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 13:22:10 |Display all floors
why,must be foreign girls.Do our Chinese girls not pretty,not lovely .not beautiful?
I don't know why. i do not know a foreign girl.fell quite sorry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 20:31:29 |Display all floors

stupidly funny

come on.guys.
your's idea is deadly rediculous.
but  y must u so focus on a foreign girl?
there are so many exllelent chinese girls.
even though i love english a lot.and i think my  occupation is similar with ur's
INTEL or whatever is NOTHING in front of  TURE LOVE
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.