Author: jackheejun

please remember we are chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-12 14:45:44 |Display all floors
Frankly speaking that loving chinese is more than english ,so my english is poor

but I dream to obtain master's degree by heart  that turns me to talk and write with english

in order to improving english I make great effects to study the english which isn't my best love

why no to learn english which we don't  speak in the field of my job

why the educationalist  arrange the examination of english to our course

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 15:28:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lxmsn2357 at 2006-5-12 14:45
Frankly speaking that loving chinese is more than english ,so my english is poor

but I dream to obtain master's degree by heart  that turns me to talk and write with english

in order to improving english I make great effects to study the english which isn't my best love

why no to learn english which we don't  speak in the field of my job

why the educationalist  arrange the examination of english to our course  

Because they're idiots.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-5 12:59:37 |Display all floors

and there will always be idiots that  think learning english is everything
even at the expense of their mother-tongue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 06:33:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 11:53:13 |Display all floors
As a chinese, i uphold your viewpoint
As a chinese , i must assimilate the advantage of all language.
As a chinese, i must work hard in order to improve the position of mainland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-9 22:44:46 |Display all floors

keep working

The purpose of learning English today is to force foreigners to learn chinese in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-9 23:06:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alohadaniel at 2006-7-9 22:44
The purpose of learning English today is to force foreigners to learn chinese in the future.

Flawed logic. Strangely enough, the fact that most Chinese do not learn English well is a blessing to China, since that forces foreingers to learn Chinese. HAd China's English policy been a success, it would have been a failure too (why would we then have needed to learn Chinese?). Thus the policy's success lies in its failure.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.