Author: jackheejun

please remember we are chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-1 13:51:13 |Display all floors
In fact, it is not ambivalent according to your description. We should absorb the advantage of  current world in order to strengthen the power of china as a chinese. We have respective incumbency  to improve our nation. We only remember one thing that  we are chinese forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-2 09:14:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-4-20 13:10
So what? What's the point? Anyone'll forget his nationality just because he've learned a foreign language?I've learned Japanese and now learning German as a hobby, I love German, not the language i ...

You like how German sounds? You have bad taste. Ever heard poetry and operas in French? italian?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 15:50:26 |Display all floors

Chinese is our root!

I love our country deeply! Thoug nowadays English is very imporent ,we also should spent more time to study our motherlanguage,if not so who we can expect  to learn chinese?  And if we can't study our motherlanguage then how can to learn English well?
I hope we don't lose ourselvs and remember which is our root !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 12:28:57 |Display all floors

so…………whats the point of this??

now……the people in our country pay more attention in studying English! I think thats a win-win situation for   both the chinese people & the world!  I have to admit that now the chinese civilization is lost by more chinese teengers! but I have the faith that someday the future will be better!  today we do our best to study english , in another day the world people will be pay much attention to our country, they will also do their to study the chinese just like what we are now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 05:22:54 |Display all floors

EXACTLY IT

it's good that the young nowadays in China are obsessed with English... Learning Mandarin comes naturally, English takes effort here in China, so persevere!!! READ READ READ!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 09:22:48 |Display all floors

The point is that ·····

We are Chinese, Chinese is our mother language....we should love it and carry forward it...But frankly speaking, it is very necessary to study English as it is a world wide language nowadays.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 13:14:44 |Display all floors

Don't forget our culture!

Why we learn English is not the question that we now think,facing the fact that our chinese prople are learning English,we should think that how we reserve our language culture.

In recent years,more and more foreigners are learning chinese,but in our country many people are learning English,including students,businessmans,social peoples and so on.I can't say this is not a good phenomena,but as we all know,our culture of language is disappearing little by little!Lots of people belong English name themselves,furthermore,in a chinese talk,there are always some English words!

Don't forget 英语是一门技能,而不是一门学问.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.