Views: 28837|Replies: 71

please remember we are chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-20 01:28:40 |Display all floors
here is the simple question whats your favorite language!
hopefully ,i prefer the answer is chinese! as a college student,i love this magic language like other english
majored student, well, the factor is more and more student becomes so crazy about englsh even get lost
they reading in english ,writing in english , thinking in english, which the teacher recomended to improve the english skills. as  a result ,some students seem to care nothing about chinese.i cannot deny this is the
upset story, i wonder is that all right things we have done, so pleae those who immersed in english its the right time to wake up.we are chinese ,english is just our major.!
                                        jackheejun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 09:20:40 |Display all floors
English just is one language , with the Chinese internationalization progress ,it needs more and more communication with the overseas people . English is the most common language in the communication .

Why Chinese can’t learn English ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 09:27:57 |Display all floors

All Chinese Should Learn 5 Languages

Chinese, English, plus 3 more to be picked from electives.

The new schools and course materials would be great for generating jobs, and for the printing industry.

In 10 years China can be a big outsource destination for all forms of translation work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 13:10:24 |Display all floors
So what? What's the point? Anyone'll forget his nationality just because he've learned a foreign language?I've learned Japanese and now learning German as a hobby, I love German, not the language itself, but how it sounds when reading beautiful peoms and lyrics written in German. I'll be fond of English only when I read some good articles or lyrics, to enjoy the brilliant way this language being used..simply like that. And without those language is just a tool, I don't understand anyone will go crazy for a tool....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 22:30:25 |Display all floors
i  don't agree with you. english is just a tool that we can use to communicate with foreigner.learning english
can not be equal to forgetting his nationality.i think the phenomenon that more and more people engage in
studying  english ,the most important factor is that they must master the skill to emphasize their competence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 14:58:50 |Display all floors
language is just a tool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 15:59:20 |Display all floors
Is their any mistake to learn a foreign language?It is blameless to learn and speak foreign languages.It is not important to speak what kind of language,what is vital is that no matter what kind of languges we use,they are all compatible.there is no difference between countries and languages.If you are a patriotism,no matter what kind of language you speak ,you are still a patriotism.On the contrary it is the same reason.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.