Author: tmphgt

My gifts to you all ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-19 22:27:47 |Display all floors

Err ....

Originally posted by sockmonkey at 19-4-2006 01:34 PM
How about $11,000? $10,000 to pay off the first 1/3 of my student loans, and $1,000 so I can go on a well-earned shopping spree for graduating?

Hmmm .... errr ... ok! Done

Thank you hearthome
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 23:28:57 |Display all floors

I am tired of ....

Hey, I am tired of collecting stamps. How about send me a manual titled "cum as I please". Thank you in advance.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 00:39:37 |Display all floors
Aww, TMP, you're so thoughtful!!!! But, uh, one thing...... you gave wannabedumb a HOT date with Otis!!!!
Now my only hope is that she won't accept.
Or that it will be a boring date, in which Otis realizes I'm way more exciting and he'd rather be with me. So after his date with her, he calls me and asks to come over, and I say "You were just on a date with someone else!" and he feels bad, then I say, "fine, come over anyway, but no funny stuff" and he cries, laying on my bed for a half hour saying how he's so sorry he hurt my feelings, so I give him a hug, and he feels better and I feel better and we go make some food and watch a movie. Either a kungfu movie or a really BAD old sci-fi movie that we can make fun of.

(nothing personal wannabe, i don't really know you very well, I'm sure you'd be a lovely date!):)

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-4-20 01:04 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 04:57:28 |Display all floors

Ok TB ...

You get a new Big Bird party suit
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 04:58:53 |Display all floors

Hahaha ...

I knew that "some" gifts would cause a little unhappiness

Originally posted by freakyqi at 19-4-2006 04:39 PM
Either a kungfu movie or a really BAD old sci-fi movie that we can make fun of

I suggest Plan 9 From Outer Space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 09:14:48 |Display all floors
Uncle T...thnx for this....

You are so generous....:kiss
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 09:19:56 |Display all floors

okidoke...

Mr. Guitar, i've thought about it, i dont want eddie's sig on my back, since i figured one tattoo on each of my arms will be enough. (havent got them yet but planned to)

so can i switch eddie's sig to a box of herbal cigarettes?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.