Author: sofield

if you feel dull in your life, how will you do to handle it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-26 07:57:55 |Display all floors
I have read the above posts, and I found that it is very interesting that different guys have different ways
to deal with the dull life. someone choosed book, music,sport and so on.
      now I am thinking that it  seems that there are some more deep meaning among these kind of choices.
maybe the psychologist can tell us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-26 13:24:33 |Display all floors

study

i am a student, so i choose study.
Anyway, you can put your energy into the thing which could attract your attention. A long time later you will find
that you have go out of those blue days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-26 15:13:48 |Display all floors

dull life

I think there are different meaning for the "dull Life". Some people feel dull because they are grown into an adult and they don't need to lead a full life like when they are a student, so when they don't need much work to do, sometimes they feel dull." how to handle it?" If you want to improve your ability to develop yourself, just study and practise yourself to reach a high level; If you want to be the way you are now, to find more hobbies and find your interests.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-29 08:53:17 |Display all floors

God shows some to each one in the world

yesterday everning I have talked with my girlfriends about this topic. to be surprised, she made a
rational and excellent comments about it.
     in her perspective, everyone will feel somewhat dull or bored, even sometime we may feel frustrated . but
people always regard these situation as a bad effect on them, they will not struggle but stay in these worse
condition. she went on saying that sun shows its sunshine on the earth, maybe some corner is very dim and
wet. but if you can go out of this moist corner, you will fell very happy and cheerful under the sunshine.
     so when somebody has problems about dull life, please come out of your dark position.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-29 15:59:58 |Display all floors
when a person comes out to be dull, i do think that he or she should relax himself /herself by doing something. for example, when i am dull, i will tidy my room, change the layout of my room. sometime, i will cook a big  meal for myself.
however, the most important is that we should find out the root of dull, and then handle it timely.  to the most degree, we should solve the problem by ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.