Author: sofield

if you feel dull in your life, how will you do to handle it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-24 20:02:04 |Display all floors

BYE TO BLUE

Every one has blue days, these are days when U feel lousy, grumpy, depressed or even utterly exhausted. However, happiness is hiding not far away from you, and waiting for your discovery. Why not take a walk to the seaside to discover how the sea sing to herself ? Of course,if it is available. Or you could turn on your walkwan or MP3/4 to listen to your favoriate music and favoriate voice of a particular singer, then wanders through the world they built just for you. You can also open your beloved diary to write your specal mood in it , or just review your happy days before, those old gray days ,those happiness and smiles could touch heart and the gloomy expression first settled on your face would fade away in a flash with shame......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 21:25:50 |Display all floors
When i fell  dull, i will find something to attract my attention, such as singing, watching TV, even walking around the garden of the apartment.  Sometimes u have to find the new from ur daily. That's the life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 23:55:48 |Display all floors
Find a book you like to read. Maybe you can calm down and feel lucky that you are alive and healthy. Yes, the realization that being alive and being healthy , I bet, will remove your boredom.

Find something beautiful in your life, the songs of the birds, the thriving trees, the smiling faces of people, the tottering babies. Don't tell me that you can't find anything. Maybe, you are just blind to them. Be thankful to all this things and persons around you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 07:28:14 |Display all floors

find a person to talk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 15:17:05 |Display all floors
Maybe I will read books.
And reading is one of my hobby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 16:37:14 |Display all floors
I felt dull sometimes in a time ago, but now I seldom have this kind of feeling.
Anyway, when I am not in the mood of doing anything on work, I will study something like english as I use english in my job.  You must drew yourself into a business that you enjoy or be useful to you. Do not go over pictures or net pages at anytime, it is of no help and only keeps you in a bad mood.  You will still feel dull and blankness by your wast of time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 16:54:36 |Display all floors
In my opinion, One could  transfer his attention to another meaningful things. For instace, read books, go exercise etc.Especially you can improve your oral english. remember, learning english can be fun !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.