Author: sofield

if you feel dull in your life, how will you do to handle it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-22 11:37:29 |Display all floors
writing, write something in your blog, if you cant find a good listner.
weblog is very popular nowadays, it is very easy to register one for yourself, like diary, speak to yourself, your happyness, sadness and feeling of the live, and wont worry if the partners like it or not.
why dont you try ? please do it right now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-23 16:23:20 |Display all floors

listening music see films ,and sleeping

if i have a blue mood ,i will listening music which i like best ,such as singed by wanglihong , see films ,and sleeping .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 13:26:25 |Display all floors

see a good friend and have a nice talk

Before the college entrance examination, my life was full of dull and boring and heavy courses. Faced with that situation, I usually try to find some fun with a good friend. During class break, unlike other students continuously doing the homeworkk, we went out for a chat and relaxed. We never thought of the important exam a bit during the talk. I think that method really works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 14:31:37 |Display all floors
listen to some pop music !
go out for a walk with your feiends ,talk something about you !
I believe your friends can help you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 17:11:20 |Display all floors
usually I like watch tv or go out for a walk lonely ,but after the program ending ,I also feel dull and don't have anything to do .sometimes I think it waste my time .
I think sport is the best way .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 17:51:55 |Display all floors

my ways to handle the situation

sometimes I always classify my life as a bored time because of the work in the experiment, I hate the
experiment which can not improve my ability in the future but waste my time. everytime in the lab, i feel
bored.
       today my teacher asked me to design a machine for detecting some parameter of my experiment. why does he ask me to do it.why???
      this a bored and depreesive situation in my recent life. when I meet this embarrassed situation, I
aslways borrow some carzy music to deal with it. in the wonderful and strong music, my bored feeling
can be missed.
     so when you meet dull in your life, turn on your PC and choose a heavy music to listen. maybe you can
make a effective relaxation during the process of music.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 17:52:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kevin_zky at 2006-4-24 14:31
listen to some pop music !
go out for a walk with your feiends ,talk something about you !
I believe your friends can help you!

definitely agree with you, guy!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.