Views: 3671|Replies: 13

The chinese Rules [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 18:57:47 |Display all floors
Ok have a sense of humour it's not an attack, someone slipped this under my door today. Ok it's kinda going to an extreem  on some points, but on some bad days.. it kinda feels like this sometimes.
and yes feel free to go one about how  foreigners complain all the time. .. or how fat we are if it makes you feel better.

THE CHINESE RULES
1. The Chinese are never wrong.
2. If a Chinese person is wrong. It's due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the foreigner did or said worng. Refer to Rule #1
3. No foreigner can possible know all the rules.
4. IF the Chinese suspects the foreigner knowns all the rules, they must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The Chinese always make the rules
6. The Rules are subject to change at anytime without prior notification.
7.The Foreigner must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
8. The Chinese may change their minds at any time.
9. The foreigner must never change his/her mind without the express written consent of the Chinese ( Signed in triplicate with never enough passport sized pictures)
10. The Chinese have every right to be angry or upset at anytime.
11. The foreigner must remain calm at all times unless the Chinese want him/ her to be angry or upset.
12. The Chinese must, under no circumstances , let the foreigner know whether or not he/ she wants him/ her to be angry or upset.
13. The foreigner is expected to mind- read at all times. ( you know this is true in China, it's an art to read people)14. Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
15. The chinese are ready when they are ready!
16. the foreigner must be ready all the time.
15. If the Chinese are having a bad day ( ie: PMS) all the rules are nule and void.
18. The foreigner who doesn't abide by all the rules can't take the heat, lacks backbone and is a wimp.

I'm not sure where he got it from  or if he wrote it but it gave me a little giggle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 19:28:21 |Display all floors

Reply #1 peaches's post

I am just wondering what if we change the word "Chinese" to any other nationalities...
Will most of the rules be applicable? hmmm...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 21:06:06 |Display all floors
If the Chinese is changed to wife, and the foreigner is changed to husband, then it sounds true to me, haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 21:19:37 |Display all floors
^^ that could also work in some cases

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 21:32:38 |Display all floors
Hehe! Anyone ever heard of the card game "Mao"? This made me think of that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 01:40:34 |Display all floors
#2 - It is similar to one I saw a long time ago about Women - The Rules (not the book). It was a very similar list, in fact the first few were the same, it was about women vs. men.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 01:59:38 |Display all floors

lol...

it suits women vs men better.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.