Author: bumyue

If you're a freshman in your company, what will you do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-29 22:22:05 |Display all floors
do the right things, do things right...
follow the counterparts'   behaviors...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 02:34:19 |Display all floors
once you choose your job,you should like it,and try your best .maybe it's difficult ,but we must experience it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-2 09:23:21 |Display all floors

Reply #4 david1975's post

the world is changing very fast. you know English is a must-have tool in the modern world,but do you know which skill is the most important during studying English?i think is listening and speaking. so , i want to make some friends who can improve these skill for me. my email address is; daolang88@126.com. my photo mumber is(020)31281785. whoever wants to regard me as your friends can send you message to me. oh, i nearly forget to tell you my QQmumber,which is 373200334. please allow me to introduce myself to you first.  i am a university student  in Guangzhou. my major is international trade. i am eager t o study english, and  i want to make progress with you more. thanks for reading the message sent by me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 12:30:21 |Display all floors

If you're a freshman in your company, what will you do?

As a freshman in your company,I think you should do more but speak less,and low-pitched.you are a fresnman in you new company,those people who do the same job as you will do in the furture will feel you are a  threaten to them,and sometimes you should speak something or do something avoid it.but it is harder to do than speak.

the second,you should keep good relations with your coworker and lend you hands to them when they need it.but do not keep close with those person who are freshman as same as you,because they donnot think you as friends but you think it .that's my real feeling.maybe this is only one case.I donnot know do you have this feeling too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 22:26:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by observer3 at 2006-4-19 12:08

Make sure you're always doing something productive in front of the bosses;
never let supervisors or executives see you take breaks;
You don't have to love your job or where you work, but you better act like you do

thanks ! and i agree the word above underline which is full of wisdom! and thanks for u advise for those green hand like me to the new company?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-5 21:24:12 |Display all floors
Don't make others shy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 21:28:13 |Display all floors

do y'r jobs belong to y and study front others more and more!!

do y'r jobs belong to y and study front others more and more!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.