Author: bumyue

If you're a freshman in your company, what will you do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-28 11:10:33 |Display all floors
I think that you have to put all your achievementsto your superior .when your superior is promoted, he maybe recommend you to his position. It's the best way to promotion. If you want to combat with him for his position, the ratio of failure is very high. And if you fail, you will be punished. You will hard to live in the company.You are freshman, remember that you have no relation.Don't  owe the achievements to yourself, or else, others will exclude you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 20:33:06 |Display all floors
i am also a freshhand in company , and always get confused by sth new in the company ,
frist ,i think ,you should make your workmates like you ,you might do sth for them .
then ,make your boss like you , try your best to do whatever your boss ask you to do ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 20:35:29 |Display all floors
frist ,i think ,you should make your workmates like you ,you might do sth for them .
then ,make your boss like you , try your best to do whatever your boss ask you to do ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 20:39:49 |Display all floors
put all your achievement to your superior..
I think it great
good idea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 22:29:01 |Display all floors
do more, think more, caring others, take the chance to show your all around abilities, to impress your colleague and supervisor as a qualitiy person in the position, but you must this in your mind " silence  action".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-29 10:52:26 |Display all floors

re freshman in a new company

i am a gruduate student right now working for a website ,i wil gruduate from campue this summer ,through one week of working, i experienced a lot and learnt a lot  i would share my feeling with you !
i guess to do more and speakless is of most inportance for the fresh man ! you know ,when you first work there ,there is no one you know ,so it is easy to say sth stupie which annoys others ,but you won't know about this ,because you are not used to their habit or some thing else .only you are familar enough to your workmate ,can you say  suit words and do right things which will make you feel wecomed in the company .
above is my  little advice ,hope it will help our freshmen!
i am stil fresh to the job righr now ,so when i do it with depth ,i wil share my experience with you later!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-29 13:10:43 |Display all floors

Thanks everybody,

Thanks everybody, I think it is a good way to syncretize a team  for a new comer and become a competent one  as soon as possible  when some
one can give him/her some suggetion. So I hope if you have something to say about the topic ,please reply .
Thank you for your interest in the topic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.