Views: 4802|Replies: 19

Do u believe that a person could fall in love with two person at the same time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 08:23:04 |Display all floors
Yesterday one of my male friends told me that he is involved in a triangular-relationship,which is with one girl and another guy. What impressed me most is tht he told me tht the girl is falling in love with both of them at the same time and could not choose the one is the right one for her,  coz she loves both.

I cant believe such condition, coz in my mind I dont think people could fall in love with two person at the same time, for me, I couldnt.

Then wht is yr opinion, do u ever being in such a condition or tell me yr thoughts on this coz I was too confused of this.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 08:47:08 |Display all floors
I think it is possible to like two persons at the same time...but you have to make a decision .. you can only love one of them..you can only offer one everything you can..you cant do both..otherwise u go broke!!......

when i decide to love one man...i just make mysef clear in front of other men..i am not available..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:25:14 |Display all floors
like.....is possible...

but love.....IF you used your true heart, you can't....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:26:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-4-18 08:47
I think it is possible to like two persons at the same time...but you have to make a decision .. you can only love one of them..you can only offer one everything you can..you cant do both..otherwis ...

Thank u for yr reply, sinfulangel, but thats not my case.
For me I could not to be in such a condition coz I couldnt fall in love with two person at the same time.
Coz I only have one heart and I could not divide my heart into two parts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:28:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-4-18 09:25
like.....is possible...

but love.....IF you used your true heart, you can't....

Yes, for me, absolutely impossible!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:32:19 |Display all floors

nothing's impossible.

some can write with two hands at the same time
some can play two guitars at the same time
some can listen, think and talk at the same time

why cant someone love two persons at the same time?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:45:12 |Display all floors
theconfused...

i just dont think it is right to love two people at the same time..it is not fair..cos these two people only love you...they give their whole heart to you..but you love two of them..so the love wont be whole...those two girls are sharing your love...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.