Author: tmphgt

Do you object to inter-racial relationships? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-19 10:03:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 10:04:29 |Display all floors
I don't have a problem with the "feminine" thing. I really never thought of Asian guys as feminine. I don't like hairy guys, I don't see hair as a masculine or positive trait.
I don't need a guy to be much taller than me, even the same height would be fine. (I'm 5'5", 165cm)
And I don't need him to have HUGE muscles....
So I guess Asian guys ain't out of the picture for me! Even all those things I mentioned are only preferences. I'd end up growing to like the qualities of whatever guy I was in love with.

Bring on the beautiful people! We're all beautiful in our own way.
Alex, you're beautiful!
Xiao, you're beautiful!
Ricman, you're....... beautiful!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 10:07:13 |Display all floors

i swear i've said before that i'm not beautiful

...just sexy and cool
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 10:09:12 |Display all floors

thanks Freakyqi

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 12:26:15 |Display all floors
Freakyqi--I like that guy! He was very attractive. Yet for some reason, I like him better with his long hair. Kind of like how I prefer Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow and Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn. I was also rather fond of the guy who played the lead in "House of Flying Daggers."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 12:37:24 |Display all floors
Oh, the long hair is a must on those guys. In the bottom picture in my link, I think his hair is in a ponytail, not short. Call me a freak, but I even liked Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka! HA! I was in a store with my son and saw a Willy Wonka comforter for kids with a big picture of Johnny Depp on it - I thought "Hmmm.................... "

No, I didn't buy it.

What nationality is he, I wonder? He's interesting looking. He's got to be some mixture of disparate ethnicities, no?

Mixed raced people are usually cool looking, I think.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 12:50:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-4-19 12:37
Oh, the long hair is a must on those guys. In the bottom picture in my link, I think his hair is in a ponytail, not short. Call me a freak, but I even liked Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka! HA! I was in ...

Really? ...I just loooove Johnny Depp in Willy Wonka! Especially his goofy hairstyle and glasses...so lovely..
And as Edward the scissorhand,  he look pleasantly weird and cute, and totally cool! And the way he speaks.. whee..what a weird man
He's born in Ken. US but I dunno his heritage

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-4-19 12:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.