Author: tmphgt

Do you object to inter-racial relationships? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-19 07:35:43 |Display all floors

EWWWWWWWW

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 07:55:10 |Display all floors

The chance of a local Chinese to meet and marry a foreign girl is nil.

So why did this poster want to do a survey ?

Apparently, he(she) is not a Chinese and has every intention to engage in inter-racial relationship

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 08:14:14 |Display all floors
Xiao, how about you tell us your favorite actor who is not the same ethnicity as you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 09:35:22 |Display all floors
" People are hiding their prejudices in this forum.
Why?  The only way we can have an honest conversation is if we have the courage to speak the truth."

What do you mean? I see plenty of people's prejudices here! What truth would you like to know? I always speak the truth. If I'm unwilling or unable, I don't speak at all. Go ahead, drill me to find my prejudices. If you find one, I'll thank you, think about it, and try to get rid of it. I'm always up for improving myself. Really, I'm serious. I think I'm not very prejudice, find it in me so I can get rid of it!

I'll answer all questions honestly.

Sockey - Do you think that guy's cute?

Oh yeeah.

(I'm gonna go look again)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 09:41:32 |Display all floors

i think some asian guys are good-looking

especially those from western china...they're more manly looking...i have asian mates and they're awesome, but as a general rule white guys are just cooler...but i think that's more of a culture/environment thing than anything else....if more chinese guys came to australia (which they are) they'd be able to hok up with white girls...and they'd make beautiful half/half babies...and the gene poll will thank us
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 09:47:16 |Display all floors
"none of the Americans who represented my school got involved in any kind of relationship with the local Chinese in the last 130 years."

HA! Yeah right. You mean they just didn't tell anyone. In a few generations a blond-haired kid will spring up and everyone will wonder why.

alex - How about this guy?
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... p;extra=&page=2
There's two pics there. He's the most beautiful creature on the face of the earth. Except for the guy I sat next to on a plane once.

And yes, Asians & europeans make beautiful babies! Oh, another gorgeous creature I knew was half Korean / half Irish. Oh. My. God.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 09:54:39 |Display all floors

freaky

i can't be pissed looking at links...i'll just take your word for it...i think that one of the downsides of the asian races for women seeking men is that they're really feminine...that's generally not what women want, otherwise they'd be lesbians...on the upside for us men asian women are also very feminine
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.