Author: tmphgt

Do you object to inter-racial relationships? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 05:14:29 |Display all floors

Thank you SM ...

I would rather this thread contained more than just me and psycho-stalker boy

He has a long history of posts under his three usernames ... I am sure that one of them will show that he is Chinese. "We open the doors and let all the babes to come to CHINA" also contradicts his feeble denial - a master of both Chinglish and the "no cum" technique
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 05:50:49 |Display all floors
Back to the topic.... ehem.... I do not object to interracial relationships.

May I join the fun for a moment? I know some people who would not object to others doing it, but would object for themselves or their children doing it. Perhaps that can be another option, and provoke more responses on the topic.
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 06:33:20 |Display all floors

I had so much fun dating both white girls and Chinese woman.

It really makes no difference at all !

My last adventure before I settled down was dating a Hungarian/Romanian woman. What a treat !

Sockmockey, thank you for your monkey business offer ! I am thrilled that sockmockey even mentioned about dating. I am "taken" and too old to date !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 07:03:12 |Display all floors

How can I vote?

Tmphgt:

Look back to your designed poll.  The first option is ok while the second is not well designed.

Can you elaborate your second option?

Seems you were in a hurry preparing your package...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:33:32 |Display all floors

ok

i think i'm the biggest fan there is of interracial relationships there is...there is no downside of interracial relationships but many many upsides...they are good to be a part of and they are even good for the world outside of the relationship
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 11:05:53 |Display all floors

Inter racial relatinoships?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 11:46:08 |Display all floors
xiao, what if the asian man grew up in Australia like you, and came from a similar kind of family, or better? In the US, there are lots of Asian people who grew up here and totally completely .... uh... "act like" ... uh... everyone else. Ok, I've never said anything that bizarre before, because really they're not even different in any way, just their apearance. Would you go out with a guy like that? I'm just curious. Or are you not physically attracted to them?

Do you think Jackie Chan is cute?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.