Author: johnyou

what can be done about sex chat online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 10:27:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-4-17 21:15

i agree with you..you might like someone online..but cant be love..love is developed through daily life....

still think people talk about cybert love to me are crazy ones....maybe am just ol ...

yeah... so for instance, it's kinda impossible for SA and me to fall in love with each other, since she lives in sydney and im in toronto, it's like pacific ocean + North America away. so we havent had any real life communication.

LOL... j/k

i know it's a bad example, but u guys sorta get the idea. haha
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:42:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-4-18 10:27

yeah... so for instance, it's kinda impossible for SA and me to fall in love with each other, since she lives in sydney and im in toronto, it's like pacific ocean + North America away. so we  ...

theconfused....

I dont like this example!!

why its me??....

plus...it is not that far away...only one ocean away ....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:43:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-4-17 21:42

theconfused....

I dont like this example!!

why its me??....

plus...it is not that far away...only one ocean away ....

well, how many oceans are there on the earth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:43:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 19661226 at 2006-4-18 10:13

it's said that imagination has a key role to play in the performance of  'love' affairs in real life, and without it, everything you do related to 'love' will turn out to ...

i think imagination and passion are needed in love..but with cyber world...even ur full of passion..how can the other party know??....

callin each other...sending presents to each wont help...cos after all...we are humans...we need to feel each other...agree it or not..thts what i think....dont tell me anything about platonic love...it doesnt exist...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:44:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-4-18 10:43

well, how many oceans are there on the earth?

only 4 big oceans...the one we are talkin about is the pacific!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:49:33 |Display all floors
actually it's not all about imagination.

loving a person in the cyber world is like loving a character from a movie or an animation. can one live with an imagined partner the whole life and marry him/her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:51:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-4-17 21:44

only 4 big oceans...the one we are talkin about is the pacific!!!

so 4 big oceans on the earth, and we are one ocean (the biggest one btw) away from each other, and not to mention the north america, since toronto is at east coast. isnt it far enough? lol

[ Last edited by theconfused at 2006-4-17 09:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.