Author: johnyou

what can be done about sex chat online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 09:54:49 |Display all floors
what can be done about sex chat online?

actually nothing....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:58:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 19661226 at 2006-4-18 09:53

i agree with u on that! but people say u can't do everything u enjoy doing in real life! can you,man? i wonder!!!!

Are you sure????

I really think there are more things you can do in reali life than cyber world...actually you enjoy more things in reality than in cyber place!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:01:39 |Display all floors
whatever, so long as you love each other....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:07:37 |Display all floors

love differs from like in my dictionary

u meet someone over internet, u might like him/her due to his/her appearance, persnality or w/e. but u dont love him/her. love is communication, experience and understanding. it's something you can only have and develop in real life.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:13:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-4-18 09:58

Are you sure????

I really think there are more things you can do in reali life than cyber world...actually you enjoy more things in reality than in cyber place!

it's said that imagination has a key role to play in the performance of  'love' affairs in real life, and without it, everything you do related to 'love' will turn out to be boring. the cyber world undoubtely provides you with an extensive platform where your imagination can be used to its full play!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:15:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-4-18 10:07
u meet someone over internet, u might like him/her due to his/her appearance, persnality or w/e. but u dont love him/her. love is communication, experience and understanding. it's something you can ...

i agree with you..you might like someone online..but cant be love..love is developed through daily life....

still think people talk about cybert love to me are crazy ones....maybe am just old fashioned??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 10:23:05 |Display all floors

incomparable

the mere fact that your love over the net becomes detached from reality alone is enough to prove that cyber-"love" is nothing compared to real love.
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.