Views: 4582|Replies: 30

what can be done about sex chat online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-17 20:48:40 |Display all floors
Nowadays more and more people have the access to Internet where some netizens 'get married' and establish their so-called virtual homes. they live their virtual lives as a husband and wife do in real life...,

what do u think of the phenomenon? and what will u do if u find sb to yr liking online who u come to cherish or 'love' as u deepen yr contact online day in and day out, but can't bring the kind of online close relationship into reality? do u feel that u were sufferring from the virtual feeling of missing each other? and what will u do if it's the case?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 20:52:23 |Display all floors
you can meet then marry

i dont like the love meeting sites...i think it should happen naturaly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 21:02:23 |Display all floors

I know someone...

YES...I know someone that met a married chinese woman here and had an
online "relationship" for 3 months including daily phone calls from her mobile phone in Beijing to his far away city and lots of "phone sex!!!"
She loved that...and was using two different ID'S (**** and ****) and was teasing him while trying to meet another one that had put a thread here (but it was her "online boyfriend") that caught her right in the act when she answered him thinking it was a new one!!!!
She has now disappeared since last February after posting a thread.
Maybe she's still here under a third ID!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be careful when discussing other's personal relationships not to reveal their identity. Thank you.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-4-18 08:06 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 21:43:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:41:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by armia1 at 2006-4-17 21:02
YES...I know someone that met a married chinese woman here and had an
online "relationship" for 3 months including daily phone calls from her mobile phone in Beijing to his far away cit ...

You guys seem to know a lot about this! do you have more to share with those online so as to give them some insight into the sensitive matter!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:47:58 |Display all floors
this always amazes me!!...i mean those people who can get involved so deeply in the cyber world!!!

I think it is full of crap...!!!

I prefer meeting someone in real life than staying in cyber world...it is just a waste of time..effort...etc...not a smart move!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:53:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-4-18 09:47
this always amazes me!!...i mean those people who can get involved so deeply in the cyber world!!!

I think it is full of crap...!!!

I prefer meeting someone in real life than staying in cyber ...

i agree with u on that! but people say u can't do everything u enjoy doing in real life! can you,man? i wonder!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.