Author: tamahome

how many hours do you sleep each day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-30 15:38:00 |Display all floors
about 8 eight hours everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 17:35:22 |Display all floors
I don't sleep more than 5 hours a day -- too much work to do :-)

Btw, there's a funny thing called Sleep Tracker: http://www.gearlive.com/index.ph ... ch_review_03221147/

It keeps watching your pulse and wakes you up when it thinks it is best, around a time you specify. :-) Never tried it but could be fun.
Rene C. Kiesler :: http://www.kiesler.at/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 23:50:48 |Display all floors

clarification...

what if everyday isn't routine? I have days when it's 5 hour or below, and some when it's like 12 hours even!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 10:49:28 |Display all floors
i like sleep,for i was so lazy ,when i don't know what to do ,i choose to sleep,,and i think it is so nice and comfortable,hehe ,when i was in holiday ,i alway slept above 9 hour,it can apart me from manyday's hard work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:22:03 |Display all floors
every morning when i should come up ,i always want to stay in bed for another 1 minute,and another ...,heheand manytime i went to school late.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 13:44:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamahome at 2006-4-17 13:34
curious about ordinary people's sleeping pattern
have you got enough sleep?
are you a student or what's your vocation?

my choice is 6-8hours,although it seems very normal,common, i still dont think that is enough in my life.i always feel sleepy during day time.
it is difficult to me to asleep, often be waken up by any slight sound.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 20:08:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-26 13:44

my choice is 6-8hours,although it seems very normal,common, i still dont think that is enough in my life.i always feel sleepy during day time.
it is difficult to me to asleep, often be waken up  ...

what is it that had happened and made u so senstive? maybe sth can be done about it, do it right now, u can't afford further delay, otherwise , u know, a lady ages very quickly if she can't get enough sleep.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.