Author: tamahome

how many hours do you sleep each day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-23 01:16:31 |Display all floors
I vote    5 hours or below   !

because  I  belive this sentence that  why did you wast your so mush time  ,

then  when  you died  you'll  have the all time in the world  .!!!

Ha ha     do you agree with me ????????
  I am CHINESE !

--------  It's enough !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 10:52:34 |Display all floors

hehe!~

Sample Text:)   I thik  i'll thoose the second item,because that is normally.right?!`
And  do like that we can sleep well ,then have a good spirit to work or happy...........and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 19:51:59 |Display all floors
i sleep about 7 hrs per day...it is not good for me....i neeed more sleep...to be a sleepy beauty...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 22:29:57 |Display all floors

sleeping beauty!

a prince is wanted here~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 23:28:16 |Display all floors
I sleep less than 7 hours everyday,it is not good for me ,i know.  but i keep working days and nights!!  I am working in a foreign capital corperation.I need enough sleep very much,i will have  it in the Labor Day!!  i am looking forward to it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-26 19:47:13 |Display all floors
6-8hours......zzzzz.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 19:24:40 |Display all floors

:-)

I haven't got enough sleep everyday,I'm a customer service in print field.I always feel dazed when I'm working,maybe when I was a student I became always dazed everyday.So I feel tired all day,I need more sleep ,maybe about 10 or 12 hours is fine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.