Author: tamahome

how many hours do you sleep each day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-19 00:23:50 |Display all floors

good for you!

seems that most of you have a healthy life style
I shall follow your steps
coz i always stay up late without true meaning and then suffer from getting-up-moment every morning~
or even stick to bed till the noon
shame on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 09:04:48 |Display all floors

haha

each time i use the "haha" as the title. haha
i have 7-8 hours sleep each day, it should be enough to yung man, but i always feel it less than i really need. sometimes i think about it to foud out the reasion, then i get it. in the daytime i sit 6 hours or more in front of the computer, the radialization makes me feel tire and is destroying my health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 11:50:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamahome at 2006-4-19 00:23

coz i always stay up late without true meaning and then suffer from getting-up-moment every morning~

I do the same thing! Ugh! It's terrible! In the morning I think "I should have went to bed earlier!" but then the next night I don't do it. I stay up on the computer, like right now. I think "Only another 10 minutes" but then 30 minutes passes, then I think "ok, I'll get off now, right after this one more thing..." then another 30 minutes has passed.
Then I must check my email *one more time*.....

Good night!
(yeah, right, I'm going somewhere else online first, just 10 more minutes...)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 09:36:17 |Display all floors

hello, i am a lazy bone

i offen can have 7-8 hours everyday.   but sometimes the pressure always annoy me, i could not  fall  
asleep although  i had been laying on bed for a long time. that moment is really suffering.  too much
boring things running in your mind. u do your best to get rid of it, but  u can not……

[ Last edited by zero_rove at 2006-4-20 09:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 23:33:54 |Display all floors

to freaky

thank you for your reply
I can see the difference between my straightforward generalization and your vivid depiction. that's a matter of ways of thinking which is very interesting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 15:42:40 |Display all floors
I have never slept regularly since entering university.  If there is no lectures, I would sleep
early in the morning and wake up at lunch time.  
  Now I am used to that kind of life and when I am awake, I always feel relaxed and fresh.
Up to now, I haven't found any side effects.
  In my opinion, everyone has his own proper time for sleep. Scientific research bases on
some investigation of certain people, not all the people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 15:56:40 |Display all floors

err.. 6 or (6-2)

Depends,  normally  6 hours, but if have football match, then subtract 2 hours form it automatically.

沙如雪 月似钩
孤烟直 落日圆

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.