Views: 2740|Replies: 14

The Art of Comprehension [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-17 01:30:48 |Display all floors
Ok, readers here we go with a more serious poll ....

Please read this thread:
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=511545

Now, my question is simple: do you agree with me (tmphgt) or bend_it?

I have been struggling to hold a civilised discussion with him after he made some derogatory comments towards foreigners. Is it possible to have a discussion around here without people resorting to cheap childish insults? (A valid comment that divina made).

If I am writing stuff that cannot be understood then I can go away and adapt my writing style.

I see that the thread has been viewed quite a few times so what do you all think?

PS Somebody pointed out to me that the name bend_it is a bit like Bender, so I have posted a picture of Bender to show that this poll is only semi-serious ...

PPS Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate this event :)
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
50.00% (8)
50.00% (8)
Your current user group has no poll permission
bender.gif
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 10:20:59 |Display all floors
lol tmp~~ even a poll..... (-.-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 12:13:19 |Display all floors
i;d go with tmp
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 13:02:40 |Display all floors

The Art of Comprehension?

I have been reading threads for a while now altough not posting any but I have seen tmp critisizing so many here that I can't believe he's got the guts to write about the ART of COMPREHENSION!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
One of the best jokes I've seen yet!:lol:lol:lol:lol
Don't have to tell you for who is my vote...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 13:30:40 |Display all floors
{{{pssst... tellmeso..... you can actually vote.... click the circle by the name you choose. }}}

Sorry TMP, I'm just stirring up some competition for you. It's only fair to tell people how to vote, eh?

(............running away before you hit me...)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 14:58:36 |Display all floors

Well ....

Originally posted by tellmeso2 at 17-4-2006 05:02 AM
I have been reading threads for a while now altough not posting any but I have seen tmp critisizing so many here that I can't believe he's got the guts to write about the ART of COMPREHENSION!!!
a ...

Sure, I will question people and perhaps sometimes criticise people, however comprehension is a vastly different thing. This poll and the associated thread is more about ascertaining what can be understood.

Careful reading of the post concerned with this thread will show that my attempts to debate with one particular individual were impossible. Hence I wonder if he just couldn’t understand!

However, if you can find me a “question” or “criticism” which is unjustified then please show me and I will look at it and maybe apologise.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 15:50:50 |Display all floors

Hahaha ...

Originally posted by freakyqi at 17-4-2006 05:30 AM
(............running away before you hit me...)

It is OK, you are in the band

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.