Views: 2510|Replies: 4

Where is my love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-16 16:26:20 |Display all floors
Maybe you don't belive that I haven't chased any girl in my past life,but it is ture.
As a man aged 25,I think I have failed in the fields of love.
I was born in rural earas,both my parents were peasants.They sent me to school and tried their best to
help me with my study as many chinese peasants did.
Perhaps I am with a little wisdom,I did good in my study life.From primary school to high school,I always
got better success.
I think maybe I have some difficulties in connecting with the girls.I will be brush when speak to them.I
don't know why I will show my shy character although I do my best to control that.
During my university life,many boys around me had got their love.But I didn't,the first step was difficult for me.
The trouble around me had spurred me to search for the reason why I failed in the field of love.the
environment of my  childhood appeared to be the most reason.I can't say clear about this.
When graduated ,I became a teacher in a middle school.There I met a girl  ,and we mixed in well.But it
was only a short time before we are parted.
I wrote an article about that story and the reader would know a litter better about me and the relation with
that girl .

http://wind.yinsha.com/letters/show.phtml?aid=2004042915080081

The story sounds delicious but it is a pity that it only lasted a short time.I haven't got a feeling of loving others or being loved by others.So my feeling of love is still   blank.
My major in university is computer.But I love chinese literature,so I prepared for the exam to the graduate school of literature.Likely I passed the exam and became a graduate student of chinese department in a famous
university.
Now I have studied in the university again about one year,the love for me is still blank.
where is my love?

[ Last edited by spr_shine at 2006-4-16 04:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 17:42:53 |Display all floors

i'm glad to share you experience of love

shyness is the inbred characteristic of   human .i was built up in  one's  childhood.i was a  shy boy too. i  think
the characteristic which can be changed hardly depend on the whole enviroment around you.i  was confused
when i turned into college guy three years ago.i  afraid of  that  no girls  are  fond of  the kind of  boy  as  me.
now,i'm enjoying my  love.what i wanna say is a liitle shy boy can also be cute.the charm of  love lies on
different lovers have different  storise.
you can't  escape when  the love is  upcoming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 20:21:19 |Display all floors

are you mature enough to love someone(I don't mean making love)?见利忘x

I read your post that you'd sex with a married woman
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D3

She has a car. She sent you gift. She also told you she had a warm family. I doubt that you're 26 year old. You're like a child. You forget ethnic when you see free sex and free gift. If I am an employer, I'll not recruit person like you. high education low EQ. Can't control himself when see benefit. 见利忘x

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 11:08:07 |Display all floors
love is over rated.
stop looking for it, it will find you.
and check yourself.. maybe you are doing something to turn girls away

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 11:37:47 |Display all floors
peaches is right.

you will learn by experience and observing or reading more.
Love can't rush dude.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.