Author: murrayma

Do girls like lie?or men are inborn good liar! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-15 23:36:55 |Display all floors

liar liar house ON FIRE

WE ALL LIE... it's whether or not it matters, that's the issue... ask a guy "do you masturbate?", if he says no, and you're stupid, that doesn't hurt anybody... "do I look fat in this dress?" if you say no, and you are willing to walk around with her wearing that dress, that doesn't matter either...

"have you ever cheated on me?"... whatever your answer is, it doesn't matter... you shouldn't be in a relationship anyway...

OH!! You have a good reason for cheating? Good for you, some people do deserve to be cheated on anyway!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 11:52:30 |Display all floors
holidays

Yeah i understand.. but you gotta be ready to  know people always lie.. no one can be truthful 100% which i'm sure you know..  just  wear a thick skin and always be prepared when it bites you in the bit.. Don't fall , cry out anything.. knock them out and keep walking with your head up. otherwise they win. and even if no one wins always keep pride at your side.

and i didn't go to hainan unfortunately or fortuantely.. i decided to stick around here,  meh it's been a blast though.. and my daughter is comming soon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 11:04:20 |Display all floors

fear not murryma...

Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-4-13 00:24
I am just wondering,when I was honest to my girl,but the situation was really hard for me.I can't help telling white lie(My defination) now.Maybe it's right,but,I don't feel good when I am dishones ...

if you feel uncomfortable when you lie, you're not an "inborn good liar." a true "inborn good liar" feels neither guilt nor remorse...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 15:10:07 |Display all floors
No, girls dont like to lie to others till they thought it is good enough to the person. this we called white lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 11:56:08 |Display all floors
It's very normal for people to misrepresent specific scenarios to their own advantage. I deal with contracts, so I've heard my share, and I've told my share. Have you ever bluffed? If you have, then you've lied. After all, you're threatening someone with a specific retaliation that you have no intention or capability of ever carrying out.

Another situation: if your mind is going over some very personal thoughts, and a friend or girl/boy friend asks you "what're you thinking?" If you blur out, "nothing;" technically, that's a lie too.  

Bottom line is: people lie. You can trust people to look out for their own interests or the interests of their "factions." If you trust them beyond that rudimentary level, you do so at your own risk. My policy is: as long as the lie doesn't harm my interests, I'll let it go. If someone tells me something of questionable veracity, as long as it doesn't affect me on a personal or professional level, I'll take it for what it's worth and let it slide. It's one thing to hold oneself to a certain standard (such as never telling a lie), it's quite another to expect everyone else to do the same.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.