Author: murrayma

Do girls like lie?or men are inborn good liar! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-15 10:29:40 |Display all floors

Well, I offer that voluntarily in case it will come up in the future.

Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 10:42:28 |Display all floors
why do you  have to lie?  telling a lie or telling a truth depends on the environment around you.sometimes,wo need to lie,for joke or for some good will.but ,in my opinion.being a liar is too tired.you must design every plot
carefully,and you  must be good at performing. Above all, if you are used to lie,that means there's nothing beauty in your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 10:47:52 |Display all floors
i've gone from one extreem to another.
When i was younger i was a compulsive liar.. then one day something changed.. it's horrible i can't keep the simplest  thigns to myself  even a little stupid lie ,i should lie about ( the kind that doesn't hurt anyone or just better forgotten not to hurt someones feelings)...I feel too much guilt when something is held back.HORRIBLE THING
THere are things you should lie about.. some things better left unsaid. and i know what the difference is.
Also a big problem
I'm naive in the sense that i don't figure people have a reason to lie and wil be truthful with me as i am with them. doesn't mean i don't catch people lying, i just let people get away with soo much of it cause i live in a world of denile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 10:49:57 |Display all floors

wwqatl,

You don't mind I ask: are you talking to me? Or just making a general statement?
Don't mind me if I bothered you. I am a bit emotional right now.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 11:18:15 |Display all floors

Peaches. Long time no see.

You know I had plan to go to your bar in Hainan to see you as a DJ, Nice picture of you by the way,
Thank you for dropping in my fairwell party. It is a bit cold and lack of wibe, not like your parties. :)
Yeah, I have no objection to other people's lie. But it has to have a limit. While bunch of people lying around you and you have no idea who is lying who is not. It gets to be too much. I guess my breaking point is I don't step into your lies if you let me know you are lying. And don't redicure and mock me while I am trying very hard to be truthful to you and others. If what I say and who I am you don't like. Absolutely fine! Say it to my face, give me a chance to improve myslef, But do not call me a liar!

[ Last edited by holidays at 2006-4-14 11:20 PM ]
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 11:52:15 |Display all floors

To holidays

You used two words "paranoid" and "paranoia" in another post of yours yesterday, which were new to me, so i consulted my English-Chinese dictionary which offered explanations something like this---- a kind of mental illness which shows symptom of being suspicious , over-sensative and over-reactive to other's comments. i make little of these medical terms....

By the way, my last post on this thread was a responce to my good cyber-friend Murrayma, if you find offended by  my private words to Murrayma which you have overheard, let me say sorry to you before you leave.....i have really dropped a brick to you...sorry,holidays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 22:16:34 |Display all floors
in my opinion, girl like lie definitely

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.