Author: spr_shine

One day with a 36 aged woman(real story) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-12 22:21:58 |Display all floors
It's nonsense.
The point lie in your heart.
What are you attitude to her?
DO you want to have another day with her.

Good luck.
fm
limark

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 22:30:14 |Display all floors
he is just in lust with this woman...simple like tht.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 22:42:52 |Display all floors
You still remain fluky attitude  now .  I guess you don't want to part from her at the bottom of your heart , even desire more and more sexual exciting time with her  .   ?????????It is reall ...

The guy said this is right.At the bottom of my heart,I still want to keep the relation with the woman.
I fluky think that there will not be any hurt to me if we connect not very often.

Maybe I am enjoying the sexual exciting time.

the woman had bought a lots of tomatoes and a piece of biscuits to me .I will feel unhappy if I disconnect with her just now.
I want to cut the relation with her after one or two mort times of making sex with her.

[ Last edited by spr_shine at 2006-4-12 10:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 22:46:10 |Display all floors
you are absolutely a gigalo...you just sell your body to this woman..how pathetic it is!!

how shameful for you to say this!!!..wanna have sex with her later...it is sick!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 23:04:22 |Display all floors
I think I wasn't selling the body to her.
We can make friends.
And also I need sex. Some times,I eagerly want to have sex with any girl in my dream.
Just for I still alone.
Maybe I have some difficulty in making friends with girls in my usual life.
I can't say clearly about me.You can think I am a shy boy for my face will be brush when I speak to girls face
to face.As well as you can think I am sofiscated with the girls,for I like dating with net girl friends.
With the net friends,I showed a gesture of mankind and behaved in good taste.perhaps there is a mixture of my character.   Should I see the psychologist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 23:39:05 |Display all floors

be smart

I understand your needs as a man, sometimes we need sex or some special cares in our bodies or minds
i understand the kind of feeling and atraction you can have with an older woman (she is not too old but for you she is) with good experience in sex
I think it was a wonderfull moment, passion, extasis, etc.
The problem is if you don't stop that relationship now it could be worst in near future, you can be envolved and easylly you can fall in love with her, in her body in her ways to love and sex, in her car, in her status,
take it as a good experience and forget it or keep it in your mind as a good experience in your life,
she is married, she has family, she is only looking for fun, maybe some love (if her relationship is not good) but she is older and more wiser than you, in any moment she can stop that affair and it will broke your heart, woman always are more mature than men, now she is older than you, so she is who going to manage the situation
stay away of her, be smart, take care of yourself , enjoy the life but with the feet on earth.

good luck

force_one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 23:59:47 |Display all floors
thank you above.
I will take a deep thought and make a smart decision for the relations.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.