Author: spr_shine

One day with a 36 aged woman(real story) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-12 14:09:26 |Display all floors
That does not hurt. Just go ahead! Enjoy your willy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 15:23:28 |Display all floors
you'better not !  maybe that is very exciting ,  but if you continue to do it   ,you will  destory her famliy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 17:23:36 |Display all floors
continue to enjoy you many nights stands till she lose her family.
to that woman, you should let her know the serious result of betraying as a man,no,as a hero. you are worth contributing to some semen for society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 19:21:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spr_shine at 2006-4-12 00:01
Also I knew there was no love between she and I .
Also I didn't want anything from her.Someone think I like to get some things from the wealth woman,it is
wrong.
Now I am a little afraid of her ...

You still remain fluky attitude  now .  I guess you don't want to part from her at the bottom of your heart , even desire more and more sexual exciting time with her  .   ?????????It is really a tempting things in your life ----the experienced woman prove your hero'S strength --------last longest time when making love ------------------Why don't you feel DISGUSTING about having sex with A Married woman .   Of course she has more experiences because she had sex with her husband many years , and maybe she has many men like you at the same time .

what is your opinoin about   married women  who ever have sex with you?    Feel sorry for them becasue they are so poor  and no men  accompany with them ?????????Feel sorry to their husbands ?????

You are real stupid guy .

Do you know what you will lose if you continue to go with her?????? , not only her family , but your future .  

Pls exchange your position to her husband , at that time , you will know what the result is , Guy .

I don't want to criticize you  .   I only help you to analyze this matter .

Good Luck  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 20:09:44 |Display all floors
you are simple a pimp ....
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 20:17:31 |Display all floors
simply a pimp....FREAKY BOY.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 22:10:10 |Display all floors
i like the word pimp...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.