Author: spr_shine

One day with a 36 aged woman(real story) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-11 23:41:14 |Display all floors
hmmmmmmmm.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
at first: she has already a family
second: age stands for nothing... love is what counts... but this gap is a little toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (gap of 10 years is the maximum for me)
third:don't think the woman will love you (just uses you for one day)

[ Last edited by hyperactive at 2006-4-11 11:43 PM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 23:45:47 |Display all floors

What would you like to benefit from the relationship?

Originally posted by spr_shine at 2006-4-11 23:29
I must say something now.
I met the woman the day before.and tonight,she called me waitting her our of my school.
When we met,she had bought some tomatoes and a box of biscuit to me.
She asked m ...

What would you like to benefit (emotional, psychological, monetary, physical etc...) from the relationship?...

what have you gained so far?...and what have you lost so far?...

If you are gaining more than you have lost, I bet you would want to continue the relationship!...have I guessed right or wrong?
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 23:49:29 |Display all floors
One night stands are no good for anyone especially when one of you has a family and husband! The age thing is not an issue....should yiou answer the call..depends if you feel like mindless sex then yes but just remember every action has a consequence! Would you like you wife to sleep around behind your back?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 00:01:34 |Display all floors
Also I knew there was no love between she and I .
Also I didn't want anything from her.Someone think I like to get some things from the wealth woman,it is
wrong.
Now I am a little afraid of her husband,although she was careful and her husband wasn't at home.
I think the woman had a high status and was afraid of being hurt for her husband or someone else if they
knew the relation between she and I .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 09:47:23 |Display all floors
if she worries this might hurt her husband..she should stop seeing you at the first place...

cos this is not love at all...it might just be lust...fall in lust with you...thats it....

for you..you shouldnt put urself in this position...it is not a proud thing for you ... you are a man......

oh well...if you continue this way...ur life will be a dead end road....

look..you make the bed..and lie in it....

god bless you.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 11:16:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spr_shine at 2006-4-11 17:08
I didn't get a girlfriend now.
At a man's age of 26,I feel lonely.
SO I learn to do one -night love.
AND I have got many times successfully.

yesterday,I met a women aged 38,
She was very ric ...

Spend sometime with the lady, pretending to be on good terms, then tell her you know everything about her family, especially about her hubby. following that is your high time to manipulate her.  you will be his master if you 'd like to be, or you can let her go--dump her. but i suggest that you dump her as you dispose trash...., It's what this cheap lady deserve!!! In so doing, you are doing the society gooood!! issuing a warning to those ladies with the same evil intention, reminding them the result they deserve if they betray their warm famliy, do it, young! you will be an acclaimed hero!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 12:11:24 |Display all floors
sex is not love

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.