Views: 9859|Replies: 41

One day with a 36 aged woman(real story) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-11 17:08:44 |Display all floors
I didn't get a girlfriend now.
At a man's age of 26,I feel lonely.
SO I learn to do one -night love.
AND I have got many times successfully.

yesterday,I met a women aged 38,
She was very rich,and got a good family car.I didn't supposed she was such a woman.
When she called me out of my university,I went out and didn't see her.SUddenly a car stopped before me ,
and she turned her head out ,asking me to get into her car.

I am anxious about this.She asked me where to go,and told me didn't be nervous.
I knew there was a hotel named LAOYUN along my school,so I showed her there.She gave me a ticked
of 100 yuan.I ordered a house in the hotel then waitted her in the hotel as she suggested.
A few times ,she entered the room and had a conversation with me.I admired her speaking,her words      
was beautiful .And she told me she was a postgraduate.

Then she had a bath and laid on the bed waitting me when I was bathing.That times I feel anxious.
Out of the bathroom,we maked love about one hour.She was an experienced woman,and had many
postures showed to me.Maybe I am a little care,so I lasted a long times comparing the  before times.

After that ,she wanted me to have a dinning with her .Sitting in her car,we soon arrived a glorious hotel.
She tolded me to order dishes freeely and didn't think a little about its value.We two had spend 120yuan
for the meal.

Along the Huanghe River ,there was a beauty spot.After the meal,we got there.Many girls and boys were flying kites there.She bought two kites from the seller.About one hour,we spent here just flying.

About  six'o clock,I told her maybe some students would call me for some things and asked back.
She sent me in the front of the university and we parted.

I knew something about her.Her family name was Yuang,and she told me she had a warm family .
Her husband was went on errands that day.So she wanted me .

When in her car back,she asked me when I have free times.She wanted  to call me again playing with
her.Bathing,climbling,and so on,many things appearing she wanted me to play with her together.

I don't know if I should be out when she calls me another time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 17:21:26 |Display all floors
hmm one night stands are happening often...

but the problem is SHE has a husband, she has a family!!....

you are the 3rd person now...and maybe the one who could destroy her warm family..

my advise; really stop meeting and doing things with her..................>.<

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 19:44:28 |Display all floors
You'd better not.  Both of you are playing with fire.

Find a nice girl and love each other .

.... you have got so many one-night stands,  did you ever love or like  them?  I cann't imagine you did just for sex? Or you hope to be loved?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 19:53:36 |Display all floors
u r bloody in a hazardous situation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 21:09:30 |Display all floors
eh...

i think u shouldnt be with a married woman...it is not good....as that woman..i feel sorry for her family..cos she is just so cheap..and has an affair outside of marriage...it is pathetic....absolutely....

you should say no if she asks you out again..cos it is not moral...it is just disgusting...

you shall quit it...otherwise..u ask for trouble...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 22:03:16 |Display all floors

Are you a man?

are you a real man?i doubt that so much.Everyone here knows that you don't love her.You just need her body,her money and glorious life.And also she needs your young body.Both of you like that.So why do you ask what you should do when she calls you to go out with you.You just do promise and do the same game with her.Because you two need each other.
    It's none of oter's business,just your twos'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 23:29:13 |Display all floors
I must say something now.
I met the woman the day before.and tonight,she called me waitting her our of my school.
When we met,she had bought some tomatoes and a box of biscuit to me.
She asked me to get on the car and showed me the night's light when wanderring along the city.
I had nothing to say just acceptted her present.
She told me that she won't see me often because she would have a trip to Hunan and Hubei to have a
investition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.