Author: alexyoung

Alex from UK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-12 14:51:41 |Display all floors
Hi, Alex, if all things just like you said, I'm glad make friend with you. I'm also in ShenZhen. there is my MSN: robinsonliu@126.com. By the way, welcome back.

B. regards.
Robinson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 17:34:39 |Display all floors

Shanghai is a high efficiency and int'l city

why not choose to work in shanghai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 19:45:22 |Display all floors

Reply #9 angelawu's post

well Angela, good question. actually i was thinking of working in Shanghai. however my first interview was in Shenzhen, and luckily i got job on the spot. you know, i've just been lazy. can't be bothered for any more jobhunting. but you never know, i may turned up in shanghai some day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 10:43:32 |Display all floors

OK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 10:45:13 |Display all floors
Whenever u come here ,let me know ,maybe we can be best friend ,I like to help others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 10:49:28 |Display all floors

OK

u said you are so lazy ,I don't think so ,if so,why did  you leave home for a work , you can completely at home ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 10:49:48 |Display all floors

OK

u said you are so lazy ,I don't think so ,if so,why did  you leave home for a work , you can completely at home ,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.