Views: 1479|Replies: 3

my opinions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-10 17:24:50 |Display all floors
"Reading oringinal book" is a good way to study english, but it's not suit to everyone. A few people being not good at english can read a book entirely. This is just the problem.
In other words, reading is only an aspect of learning english. Writting,oral and listening are important too. So ,i suggest you wanting to improve your english level all-around pay much attention to other aspects ,except the reading.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 00:46:34 |Display all floors
"Reading oringinal book" is a good way to study english, but it's not suit to everyone. A few people being not good at english can read a book entirely. This is just the problem.
In other words, reading is only an aspect of learning english. Writting,oral and listening are important too. So ,i suggest you wanting to improve your english level all-around pay much attention to other aspects ,except the reading

I agree with you, Duanjiaguo. And yes, we must learn something by some reading and then we must
use what we have learn by some writting or speaking. It does not make much sense to just learn and not
doing anything with it. Hence, I say, "learn and use, learn and use, learn an use....".

And welcome to ChinaDaily.:)

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 15:21:43 |Display all floors
yes, reading is just a small part of learning english!
if someone really want to studu english well and speak fluently, all around training is necessary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 16:29:43 |Display all floors
truth,your opinion is quite right.reading is only a part of the english.in other word,in your life ,can you imagine you only read novels ,but without  saying a word ,if this ,the world is totally silent.I think nowadays the spoken english is more import.if you can express your feelings by talking with others,it's absolutely a failure.so i agree on the opinion of all-round learning is necessary.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.