Author: hyperactive

WESTERN NATIONALITY&MONEY [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-10 10:42:51 |Display all floors
i see the money is capitalized as well as nationality. i am guessing the use of nationality here is citizenship?
to answer that question... yes MOST and not ALL are after money.
hmm... to me, i think western life is better than life at china. if we look at medicare alone.... well you guys get the point...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 22:17:11 |Display all floors
don't think western life is better...

and I can't find a reason why you shoud search a chinese gf in china, if you know that 99,9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the girls there don't really love you, but love your money and citizenship

[ Last edited by hyperactive at 2006-4-10 10:25 PM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 22:46:53 |Display all floors

man, stereotypes really annoy me

I have a foreign friend who has a Chinese girlfriend who is not after his nationality.  INfact he is wanting to become a Chinese citizen.  She simply loves him for his heart.  She probably will earn more money then he will in the future anyway!
So from this example we can say 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of Chinese girls love their foreign boyfriends for their characters..not money!  
Dont just think that its all about money!  I hate the way people put boundarys on these relationships.  It makes it hard for my friend who has the REAL thing with his Girlfriend to even be seen walking down the street without people yelling at her..."money chaser" "DOG" NO FACE....Its disguisting peoples judgments!
Further more if a Chinese guy is seen with a foreign girlfriend what do you say....HAO LI HAI?    LUCKY MAN....
Maybe the foreign girl loves the Chinese mans money....hahahahhahahahahaha....

THIS SUCKS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 23:42:08 |Display all floors

Reply #10 hidenseek's post

You mention only one friend.... I know more than 30 guys who have gf who love their money + nationality
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 00:10:36 |Display all floors
partly bcoz of common culture root, partly bcoz of money, it cant deny some chinese women who really care abt money objectively, however, it also cant escape a possiblity that western gals who refused them no bcoz they want more money than these men possessed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 00:22:36 |Display all floors

I mention one friend....

Who is the best example of it!  I have also many friends in China who have girlfriends who probably only love them for their money and the way the men treat them.  One girls ex husband beat her and now she is with a wealthy foreign man who is 20 years older..she is happy and enjoys being treated like an angel!!!! yet doenst really work and leaves me with the impression that she is a gold digger!
Also got other friends who have been married for over 10 years an dhave three kids togehter and are just so in love.  She definately didnt marry him for money!  
Then another friend whose man chased her around the country side in China to finally be able to settle down and marry her...
the list goes on aswell....im not saying its the majority BECAUSE who can do research into this...and actually believe what they read...(how would you construct a survey where you were trying to find out peoples real motives when it comes to choosing a spouse...i guess ill email a collegue of mine...)!
Take every indivdual case as it comes.  If i fall in love with a Chinese girl..i am sure that its going to be for love and not money!  I will quit my job and become a farmer if i need too!!!  HAHAHA..
in the end its your stereo type that i dont RESPECT..because it causes abuse to  those who are in real LOVE relationships and get CRAP they dont deserve!  

GIVE IT A REST and realise that there is more to MANY multi cultural relationships then just MONEY!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 01:08:43 |Display all floors
ok, some of them then.
But the gf of my friends and family members are really after MONEY and citizenship. You can see it...
They want their bf giving up their job (2000 euro till 5000 euro a month) and follow their parents to own a restaurant.... thus to be a boss....
another case.... bf ( born in Holland) want to stay in China.. but the gf born in china want to go to the netherlands+marry for the dutch nationality....

[ Last edited by hyperactive at 2006-4-11 01:10 AM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.