Views: 3295|Replies: 9

can I , do I, Do I , do I [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-9 00:35:09 |Display all floors
Can we stick by each other for more than the usual five or six or seven years? Can we love and cherish as long as we both shall live? Will one of us eventually f*** up, f*** around or f*** off? Do I realy believe that our love is big enough and strong enough to survive in the lousy modern world? Well, do I? Do I? Do I?

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-4-9 02:33 AM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 00:50:12 |Display all floors
Sorry I don't like boys for a relationship... :p
whahahahah Hyperactive is realy hyperactive now ... How are you doing??? problems???

[ Last edited by shyboy83 at 2006-4-9 12:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 10:35:36 |Display all floors

At first,you have to have confidence to yourself.

In fact ,many of us have achieved it .I am sure there will be many people achieve it in the future.Don't be so nonconfidence .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 22:42:29 |Display all floors
you think too much...people who can enjoy life to the fullest are the ones dont thnk that much.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 23:32:08 |Display all floors

living is a big risky business.

Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-4-9 00:35
Can we stick by each other for more than the usual five or six or seven years? Can we love and cherish as long as we both shall live? Will one of us eventually f*** up, f*** around or f*** off? Do  ...

living is a big risky business.

Can anyone foresee the future?...can love last forever?...

unfortunately the answer requires two voices from two seperate individuals...that makes it even harder to say for sure...

what if one of the partners changed?...how to handle such changes?....

there is a saying, "When it happens, handle it as much as you can, as good as you can!"

Can you do more than that? Yes and no...

each individual situation is different and no single solution or answer can blanket all circumstances...

so a friend in need is a friend indeed....social and personal supports become essential in our life.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 10:28:10 |Display all floors
thunder is my big friend u know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 15:23:25 |Display all floors
everyone has been asking this question for a long time... :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.