Views: 6924|Replies: 25

girls&brands [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-8 00:37:10 |Display all floors
why girls like EXPESNSIVE BRANDS so much?

I earn enough to buy my gf some stuff of lv, chanel, gucci prada.. etc every month...
but she don't want me to buy it for her, but i still do. (She earns more than i)But why they like it so much???
cheap things can be nice too, can't it???

do they like it as we, boys, like expensive cars ...????

[ Last edited by hyperactive at 2006-4-8 12:50 AM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 09:41:15 |Display all floors

hahaha

girls like expensive cars too...just as boys like expensive clothes...but yeah cheap clothes can also be good...my clothes are average and i'm no fashion whore...but i have to say that i really wouldn't mind a swish armani suit
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 10:07:19 |Display all floors
Sometimes it's just the idea of having such an expensive thing as a status symbol--some people may not necessarily adore the item as much as the idea of carrying it around to say "Look, I can afford this and you can't."

On the other hand, sometimes those expensive name brands do make very good products that are of high quality and can be timelessly fashionable. *shrug* Me, I don't much care... I know I can't afford any of it (unless I'm buying the ripoff version in China), so what's the fuss?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 14:35:38 |Display all floors
meh.

Something i like expensive .. so thing i can do with a cheaper version.

perfume.. expensive smells better and lasts longer
furniture. expensive better quality and lasts longer
Clothes - assortment of cheap and expensive so i have something all occaisions
jewlery - i like the cheap stuff cause i lose it soo much not worth buying me nice , and i can own more to acessorize to what i'm wearing, although a fe nicer peice would be nice.

peopel like to feel pampered to have thignsthat are expensive is a sort of pampering

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 17:50:46 |Display all floors
it's all about vanity
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 01:11:48 |Display all floors
LLM. legal manager of philips... your gf earns more than you??? hahahahahahahahahahah LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 12:51:55 |Display all floors
well...i think for certain things..you have to have them expensive...simple like that!!!

i dont like the idea of men buying expensive things for me..cos it makes me feel being owned by him..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.