Author: babyfox_2001

In bed, man is a wolf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 18:27:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-4-5 18:22

Chinese girls do everything you would want anyway. I kid you not.

be careful with that... and listen to them...they haven't to do it for you if they don't want....you can't threat them like dogs...

anyway dogs need love and care too
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:30:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 18:27

be careful with that... and listen to them...they haven't to do it for you if they don't want....you can't threat them like dogs...

Now you are unfair. They are free to go as far as they want, and I have no demands, just wishes.

But in reality, they have two standards, one for Chinese and one for foreigners. It's automatic, even if they've never been with a foreigner before. And I don't know why, since Chinese girls rarely talk about sex with eachother.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:35:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-4-5 18:17

people MAKE IT AS A GAME.....
it is not in reality. but people use it .
maybe you should try to observe more outside (disco's bars or from people)
I know players and they really play games ...

I know.. but i don't threat it like a game MYSELF.
and I think there is no need to go there... I and my gf don't like disco's and bars very much

[ Last edited by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 06:56 PM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:38:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-4-5 18:30

Now you are unfair. They are free to go as far as they want, and I have no demands, just wishes.

But in reality, they have two standards, one for Chinese and one for foreigners. It's automat ...

i didn't say that they aren't free to go as far as they want.... but they haven't to listen to our demands if they really don't want.

[ Last edited by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 06:55 PM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 21:45:03 |Display all floors
As much as I don't want to think about it, now that my younger sister and I are both at college, I bet my parents' sex life is much better. You don't really think sex stops just because you hit 50, do you?

hyperactive, you may not view sex as a game, but it can be fun. If you're only 22 (I'm 21) and just using the "traditional" position, you're missing out on a lot, and your girl might not be completely satisfied, either. By the way, what do you have against Western girls?

And it is true that sex can be used to improve your health. This is not a reason to have sex, but rather a nice side effect of having it--the endorphins which result, as someone already mentioned; also, sex is one of the top 3 best cardiovascular exercises! hehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 21:56:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 18:18
western western....hahahahaha
I born in the netherlands....

dude im also born in the Netherlands.
Im Chinese (parents HK) and im born there (also like u I dislike dutch girls)
anyway my gf is Shanghainese.

and also I NEVER ASKED ex gf's parents its just something that I KNOW (via family stories)

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-4-5 10:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 22:01:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 18:35

I know.. but i don't threat it like a game MYSELF.
and I think there is no need to go there... I and my gf don't like disco's and bars very much

dude you are the same like me (I also HATE bars and disco's ). also my gf ALSO dislike that.
also I ALSO DONT TREAT it like a game. OMG dont you understand?
this ALL is just to let you understand: the OUTSIDE WORLD is that way!!!...you are born abroad like me, so yoou SHOULDKNOW (well maybe you're still young and has less life experience)
im 22. end of the year 23 (1983) and experienced a lot in my study and internship in Shanghai (now working and living indepently)

what we all say is first to clarify our meanings (cause you misunderstood).
and 2nd what Liangzai and me are doing, DO NOT think sex after marriage means eternal love or whatever....
i also dont know what started this discussion but eh >.<

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-4-5 10:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.