Author: babyfox_2001

In bed, man is a wolf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 18:03:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 17:54
to liangzai... I don't think old people will be interested in various positions and stuff.... I don't think my  and your parents and grandparents use that to keep up their interest in each other...anyway.. I'm 22 (not very old) but I don't use it either...just the traditional way...

The traditional way? Well, I really don't know what is the traditional way, but I am sure you are missing out on stuff.

And I don't know what you mean by old... once you've gotten used to a rich sex life, you will continue until you die.

Hint: intercourse is by no means the most pleasurable sex...
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:07:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 17:54
love is love... I don't think it is a good idea to improve your health with that

ehm I never said we should IMPROVE your health with sex.

like I said; love is NOT sex. and sex is not love.
even both leads to ecahother, its totally different!!

like I said; no matter before or after marriage, love will stay love.
it was fake love if that guy leaves a girl just because she is NOT virgin anymore
myself experiened it. (I was virgin, 1st gf was not) i accepted TOTALLY and that was LOVE you know???!!! (why ex, yeah SHE left me...lol)

anyway not that traditional thoughts of protecting is bad, but in this world, its obviously NOT needed anymore. bad stays bad no matter you marry with him/her or not...
also; sex really really makes 2 person closer and this is needed to understand both suitable for marriage or not.

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-4-5 06:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:10:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-4-5 18:07

like I said; love is NOT sex. and sex is not love.

Right. Sex is a tool. It can be used on its own, as a game. And it can be used as a tool in love, and to keep the love going.

And if you've never had sex, those strong feelings can easily be misinterpreted for love.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:11:23 |Display all floors
liangzai says it ^^"
and btw; that TOOL will expire... (when we're, 60 , 70 years old)

so SEX is limited...
but LOVe can last until we die...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:12:29 |Display all floors

Reply #22 liangzai's post

stuff stuff stuff...
I think two persons and love is enough...
don't think the old generations use stuff or do difference positions...If you don't believe just ASK your parents or grandparent if you dare :p
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:14:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-4-5 18:10

Right. Sex is a tool. It can be used on its own, as a game. And it can be used as a tool in love, and to keep the love going.

And if you've never had sex, those strong feelings can easily be ...

DON'T SAY IT IS A GAME!!!
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 18:15:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-4-5 18:12
stuff stuff stuff...
I think two persons and love is enough...
don't think the old generations use stuff or do difference positions...If you don't believe just ASK your parents or grandparent if  ...

ehm.. actually parents did that you didnt know?
my ex-gf parents (mid 40, 50 both also divorced) ofcourse all do on sex. ofcourse not different positions but remember: ALL MEN ARE dirty 下流 and ESPECIALLY that 1st generations!!

(hint: loads of divorces last years because if 3rd persons..)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.