Author: babyfox_2001

In bed, man is a wolf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-3 13:19:40 |Display all floors

Reply #199 divina's post

The stick is easier to wash and air-dried quickly.

The other gets stucks with lots of things.

Never sacrifice hygiene as that attracts lots of other things too
which one wanna avoid.

Fishy is a suspect but clean tofu is wonder.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 15:43:03 |Display all floors

what an excellent debate!

all of you guys up stairs got the point ! woo, i think,different men may have different opinions on it !i think the ture love must includes two parts,love(spiritual) and sex!nowadays,many men just had too much sex with different women,as to these men,it's just impossible for them to understand what love is!woo,as a man like me,i'll be good to any woman that i love,and i won't care too much whether she is virgin or not...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 10:24:04 |Display all floors
In bed, man is a wolf...

well...i guess in those men's dreams..they are wolves...ahaha.....

in real life.........
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 10:25:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-5-1 20:46
Freakyqi and Pinko7 and the rest

ahahaah Well, Pinko, I'll try not to get offended this time and take your obvious insult as a sarcastic joke... do note that for me though, you have once again insulted my sexuality, but that's ok, I realize now that you're a lot younger that your age... from hereonforth, I'll just answer you when you write something sensible.

Freakyqi!--- "Divina, why 2 showers a day? Does he play in the mud? Do you also take 2 showers every day? I can see that on occasion if you take one in the morning, but then get hot & sweaty or dirty, esp in summer, but,....... every day???"

In Seychelles- SUMMER is everyday... of the year! In winter, I admit at times, it's almost unbareable to take showers in the morning, but did you know that we don't have to roll in the mud to get dirty... taking a shower in the morning is extremely hygienic (I'll not explain assuming you have a basic knowledge of human biology) and before going to bed as well.

To answer your questions- No he does not play around in the mud, yes of course I take a minimum of two showers a day unless I'm dead sick and have to stay in bed, then I summon the strength for at least one shower... and I make exceptions for some days in winter, but if I'm menstruating, there are no exceptions.

PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME, AS THOUGH TAKING TWO SHOWERS A DAY IS FREAKISH OR DIRTY, TAKING ONE SHOWER A DAY AND PUBLICLY ADMITTING IT HERE, ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN- yak...

I don't FORCE my guy to shower but I do like to smell "shower fresh" on me, an him... now... he doesn't find a problem with that, so why are you people judging me... I like to BE EXTREMELY CLEAN AT ALL TIMES... and anyone who touches me, shouldn't be given the priviledge of getting me dirty... so if I am a hygiene freak, so be it!!!  

2 sayings for Divina:

小气 +  小(女)人

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-5-4 10:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.