Author: babyfox_2001

In bed, man is a wolf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 11:15:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-4-5 11:09

I can say from experience that I've had some relationships where we had sex right away, and others where we didn't, and ... well.... I'm not married to any of them today, so I guess in my experience it didn't matter. BUT, one where we got together right away lasted several years. I always wondered if that had an effect on the way he felt about me, but HE DID IT TOO, obviously, so it shouldn't have an affect on how a man sees a woman any more than how she sees him.

Well, I undressed this very traditional Chinese girl in a matter of hours, and we are married today.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 11:32:13 |Display all floors
the only thing that bonds a man and woman and keeps their relationship going is the need of each other they are in.  they 'll stay together in 'love' as long as he or she makes himself or herselff a need for the other party to continue..., so this kind of loving affair will turn out an easy thing if both parties understand the concept stated above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 11:44:50 |Display all floors
Under this phenomenon, too early to have sex or co-habit will lose the fresh feeling. Possibily to get bored with each other before a good marriage----no matter from emotion or physical, it's totally not healthy.

as I understand your meaning is just: NOT too early sex..etc..
like Liangzai said;you should further........

first: whether early sex or not, love is love...
NOTHING TO DO with health!!!  sex is actually GOOD for your health BOTH mentally and physically!!! (proven in big tests!!) did you actually read and study before shouting out?
love making produces endorphines which is GOOD for your mind and body; better moods, less shouting and flaming at people, more 'women' and men feeling.
i mean; WHY Do you think MIDDLE aged people have SUCH SUPER annoying nasty MOOD and bahaviour? actually YES: its because they didn thave sex for a LONGGGGGGGG time...u know???

now your fresh concept; babyfox; not to say you're immature, but pls try to think further:
no matter sex after married or before....when both lose interests and fresh feeling, tONE DAY BOTH will get tired, NO MATTER sex after or before.
the concept you mentioned WILL JUST DELAY this conclusion...

try to think for both sides...its not always that bad..
good saying its PROTECT yourself yeah...
bad saying is traditional/old or even immature...

ALL men are nasty and dirty (下流) on the wole world!!. (without it humans were all gone already) this is with no doubt a fact....
its the HEART and the character that makes the difference.  
just really want to make clear to you: NO MATTER what you think or DO, a person who loves you will stay with you , no matter they see or meet younger or sexier girls...
actually ALL sexy and pretty girls/guys will become ugly old humans..at the end we have NOTHING left....

and also EVERYONE will know this one day. also dirty men who are looking for sex.
they just need to play until they are old or until they had enough or grow up being mature (being cheated or etc..) therefore a MARRIAGE wont let them stop.
--> thats why its useless to think sex after marriage is better or even unhealthy which is bullsjit....

Cheers!

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-4-5 12:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 12:11:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 12:40:44 |Display all floors

Great post!

Actually,i like you post very much. It shows some of the men's intentions of getting close to women.

But we can't say all men are this type.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 13:10:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cooldaney at 2006-4-5 12:40
Actually,i like you post very much. It shows some of the men's intentions of getting close to women.

But we can't say all men are this type.

:$thanks......
actually I just learned an observed a LOT..and really think and talk a lot about life/love theories and concepts hehe...Im physically young but quite mature mentally!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 13:23:35 |Display all floors
but i am physically old while mentally immature, haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.